- When: 11/04/2017
- QIC: Cruiser
- The PAX: Jack Rabbit (R), Brexit, Pace Car, The Bishop (R), Port O Call, Olaf, Franklin (DR-Welcome), H-Bomb, Back Hoe, Snoop Dog & YHC Cruiser (RR)
Warm but at least it’s humid – 72* & 1000% humidity
YHC is not a professional. F3 workouts are FREE – you are here voluntarily #YouAgainstYou. If you can’t complete an exercise modify as needed but use good form. Notify the Q or rest of PAX of any serious medical conditions #PushYourselfButDontHurtYourself.
- Copperhead Squat x 15 IC
- Hillbilly Walker x 15 IC
- LBAC x 10 IC > forward then backwards
- Abe Vigoda x 10 IC
- Tin Soldier x 10 IC
- Mosey over to the Fun Deck to spend some time with Mary, legs & chest work. Count off 1-2, 1’s look to your left & 2’s look to your right, that’s your Battle Buddy for the remainder of the day, double applesauce stay to the right, watch for others on the running path.
After an easy mosey over to the Fun Deck, lets grab some bench.
- The In and Out x 20 IC
- The Derkin x 10 IC
- The American Hammer x 20 IC
- The Step up x 10 each leg OYO
- Rinse and Repeat
- Over to the Pullup bars
- Pullups x 10
- LBC’s while you wait
- Rinse and repeat
- Pullups x 10
Find your battle buddy and mosey to the Enchanted Forest for a round of 11’s
- 11’s consisting of Burpees and squats > I’ll let the PAX decide which one we start on 10 with.
- Upon completion back to the Shovel Flags
- Partner Big Boy Sit Ups x 20 OYO > Hand Slaps at the top
- Oblique Crunches x 10 IC > L&R side
- Low Flutter x 20 IC
- Dolly x 10 IC
- High Flutter x 20 IC
- Rosalita x 10 IC
- Plank x 6 – 10 counts. PAX Got smart, started counting down from 10 rapidly
- Pigeon Stretch x 10 count > L&R legs
- Grass Grabber x 10 IC
CountORama and NameORama
11 PAX with no FNG’s
We continue to keep Ava and Vlasiks father in our TAP’s as well as Jessica and the boys. Also, The Bishops friend in recovery.
We have all been profoundly affected by the power of F3 over the past year. Now, take that power and share it with others, GIVE IT AWAY > It’s free. ABH = Always Be Headlocking. There are Sad Clowns everywhere that need F3. Fitness is the magnet that gets us together, Fellowship is the glue that keeps us together and Faith is faith in something greater than ourselves. We are F3rd. These men need the fellowship, they need to bring out the inner leader in each and every one of them. Read more about this in Band under F3 HOU Expansion> Well written Truth Nuggets by Inferno, Camo, Lep and others.
*November Burpee Challenge* > 20 burpees + the day = Nov 1st 21 Burpees, Nov 2nd 22 Burpees = 1,065 Burpees for the month of November. Keep track on Band
*Thirsty Third Thursday* Location TBN> Nov 16th – Our TTT Q Jack Rabbit is working on it.
Upcoming Area of Operations (AOs)
Humble – Kingwood – Atascocita
For those few of you who have not yet signed on – get onto BAND today, either via smartphone app (links here: apple / android), or via the website. This is our new preferred Comz Channel going forward – download it and join the band called “F3 Houston” to get all the info on F3 Houston. Here is where you can learn who are the upcoming Qs, sign up yourself to be the Q, read our Backblasts for each WO, learn details of our next CSAUPs, and as usual, make fun of the guys in the Pax in general with some good ol’ Mumble Chatter.
As always, it’s an honor to lead this group of men.
Cruiser > Out