- When: 12/22/2018
- QIC: Trojan
- The PAX: Smokey the Bear, Dunphy, Woody (DR from North Carolina), Cobra Kahn, FNG (F3 Mudbug), Mini Bop, Hip Hop, FNG (F3 Reel Wet), Alamo, Hot Chocolate, TP, DQ, FNG (F3 Let’s Roll), FNG (F3 Petrol), Redfish, Long Island, Rain Gauge, YHC (QIC)
17 PAX > 4 FNGs (Welcome, F3 Mudbug, F3 Reel Wet, F3 Let’s Roll, and F3 Petrol!) ran through Trojan Clause’s Deck of Death AND helped deliver his presents!!! What a gift! It’s a CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!!!
HO HO HO! A GLORIOUS 43*!!!
YHC is not a professional. F3 workouts are voluntary and FREE – you are here voluntarily #YouAgainstYou. Modify as needed. Notify the Q or rest of Pax of any serious medical conditions #PushYourselfButDontHurtYourself.
Count off 1s and 2s. 1s start going through the deck, 2s deliver presents. Alternate until the deck is finished.
- Hearts: 8-Count Body Builders
- Diamonds: LBC
- Clubs: The Squat
- Spades: Merkins
- Joker: The Burpee x15 OYO (you lovable jerk, TP!)
Load up Trojan Clause’s sleigh, and by some CHRISTMAS MIRACLE, we have time for Mary!
- Low Flutter x30 IC > hold feet 6″ off the ground for a slow 10-count
- LBC x30 IC > hold feet 6″ off the ground for a slow 10-count
- High Flutter x30 IC > hold feet 6″ off the ground a slow 10-count
- Dolly x10 IC > hold feet 6″ off the ground a slow 10-count
- Rosalita x20 IC > hold feet 6″ off the ground a slow 10-count
Following the WoD and Coffeteria, Hot Chocolate, Long Island, and YHC drove over to Kemah for a ~4.5 mile ruck around the Boardwalk. Some great 2nd F!
CountORama and NameORama
17 PAX > 4 FNGs! Welcome, F3 Mudbug, F3 Reel Wet, F3 Let’s Roll, and F3 Petrol!
TAPs those traveling through the holiday, and for our men and women who are deployed and away from their families.
The Gauntlet is COMPLETE! I have enjoyed getting to visit other AOs and see the different group dynamics. No matter how different we all may be, we all have a common goal: to strengthen each other, strengthen ourselves, and positively impact our communities. It has been an absolute honor getting to lead these groups over the past six days, and I look forward to seeing you all in The Gloom again soon!
*New Year’s Day Convergence*
> January 1, 2019 – 0630 hours – Eleanor Tinsley Park
*Overnight Ruck > 20-miler – The River*
> January 4, 2019 – 2200 hours – Stepping off from The River
For those few of you who have not yet signed on – get onto BAND today, either via smartphone app (links here: apple / android), or via the website. This is our new preferred Comz Channel going forward – download it and join the band called “F3 Houston” to get all the info on F3 Houston. Here is where you can learn who are the upcoming Qs, sign up yourself to be the Q, read our Backblasts for each WO, learn details of our next CSAUPs, and as usual, make fun of the guys in the Pax in general with some good ol’ Mumble Chatter.