- When: 12/18/2018 5:30am
- VQ: Harlequin
- The PAX: Sliverbullet, NPR, Whiskey (R), Boring, Vlasic, Rising Sun, Mr. Rogers, Slingblade (R), Aloha, Meat (R), Neutron, Fireball, Cheesesteak, YHC
Thick fog beckoned 14 PAX to #theyard for YHC’s VQ. Thankfully The Mist spared us any dangerous creatures, but plenty of lumbering, odoriferous PAX were in evidence. The PAX was primed for a rewarding workout.
Low 50s with some fantastically gloomy pea soup.
YHC is not a professional. F3 workouts are voluntary and you are here of your own free will. Push yourself, don’t hurt yourself. Do your best, and modify as needed #YouAgainstYou.
- SSH x25 IC
- Tin Soldiers x15 IC
- Grass Grabbers X15 IC
- Abe Vigodas X15 IC
- LBAC X15 IC (forward, reverse)
- Moroccan Night Clubs X15 IC
- Randys X15 IC
- Drinky Birds (single-leg deadlifts) X10 IC – Left leg then right
– Partners alternate exercises with a mosey around the track
- Big Boy Sit Ups X100
- Squats X200
- Little Boy Crunches X300
- Mosey one lap w partner
– @Meat countdown from 29, prime numbers only (with some help from Neutron)
- Upward Elvis Pelvis X 20 IC
- (With your six on the ground and both heels on a bench, hands planted next to hips, thrust your six up)
- Step Ups X 15 IC
- Pickle Pounders X 20 IC (Vlasic seemed to be really good at these)
- J-Los X20 IC
- American Hammer X10 IC
CountORama and NameORama
14 PAX embraced the suck!
Prayers for family members of Vlasic and Slingblade who are battling cancer. Also for sons and daughters of the PAX taking final exams this week (and associated parentals).
It was a rewarding VQ, everyone worked hard, proud to be part of the PAX!
- Whiskey has the Q on Thursday
- Thirsty Thursday this week at The Ginger Man
- Next Convergence is January 1, 2019
- The Yard’s on deck for the next BlackOps, March-ish timeframe
For those few of you who have not yet signed on – get onto BAND today, either via smartphone app (links here: apple / android), or via the website. This is our preferred Comz Channel – download it and join the band called “F3 Houston” to get all the info on F3 Houston. Here is where you can learn who are the upcoming Qs, sign up yourself to be the Q, read our Backblasts for each WO, learn details of our next CSAUPs, and as usual, make fun of the guys in the Pax in general with some good ol’ Mumble Chatter.