A strong 18 Pax swam through Houston’s lovely 95% humidity at 530 in the morning at #TheGeneral on Wednesday. After the damage that had been waged the prior two days via bricks and concrete, YHC had offered up a promise of no coupons. Unfortunately for the PAX, door #2 offered little mercy in return. 18 giant pools of sweat were left in the parking lot that had the flood insurance underwriters getting a little nervous.
YHC is not a professional. This is a voluntary workout. Push yourself, but don’t hurt yourself and modify if necessary. Hydrate as needed.
75 degrees, but 95% humidity…bleh.
- Side Straddle Hops x 20 IC
- Imperial Walkers x 15 IC
- Grassgrabbers x 10 IC
- Little Baby Arm Circles x 10 – IC – flap jack
Double Applesauce Indian Run – We headed east to avoid potential games of chicken with the oncoming traffic on Stella Link – Safety Patrol – for a fairly brisk loop around the neighborhood towards Edloe – about 1.25 miles.
Back at the flags, we circled up for a little HIIT. 3 circuits with no rest between exercises, and 45 seconds between each circuit.
- 8 count Walkouts x 10 IC
- Jay Zs x 30 x 2 (left and right) IC
- Star Plank Hold – 4 count x 15 IC
- Little Baby Arm Circle x 10 and Flapjack IC
- Mountain Climbers x 15 IC
YHC had plans for another HIIT lineup that was more cardio focused, but due to the time crunch, he decided to go straight to the Grand Finale with some old school Suicide Sprints – 3 down and backs with each length getting progressively longer. 4 sets of Suicides was all she wrote as the PAX were spent.
Count-O-Rama and Name-O-Rama
18 PAX including FNG Hardy – thanks to proud papa Whiskey!
Ball of Man
Circle of Trust, Ball of Man and Thoughts and Prayers
Always a pleasure to lead a great group of men…thanks for the opportunity.
YHC offered up a reminder to be thankful for what we have, strive to do the best we can, and seek out ways to inspire others.
- GrowRuck 03 – June 9-11 – still looking for a driver
- Father’s Day Convergence – Saturday, June 17th – Memorial Park (The Hogg). Normal 0600-0700 and 0700-0800 workouts followed by the 2.0s joining us 0800-0830 and Ms to join for breakfast immediately following.
– The Wreck