Pre-Blast! League City F3 Launch!
- When: Saturday, August 5. 2017 at 6:30AM
- QIC: Tardy to the Party (TP)
- The PAX: Houston regulars plus plenty of Friendly New Guys (FNG)
Location: League City Hometown Heroes Park (aka The Trinity) – 1001 E. League City Parkway, League City, TX 77573 Hey you! Yeah you. Join us for the first free men’s workout in League City!
Just in case you were wondering, here are some answers to common F3 questions:
- What does it cost? Nothing.
- What do I need to bring? Nothing.
- What should I wear? Most of the PAX wear jogging shoes, shorts, and shirt. Fashion isn’t the priority. Be prepared to sweat and do sit-ups on the ground. Some guys will bring cheap yard gloves like you can find at the big box hardware stores.
- Should I get in shape before I come out? Don’t worry about it, come get in shape at F3. Come as you are.
- Why is it so early? Starts exactly at 6:30AM, ends at 7:30AM sharp. If you are late, we won’t be there.
- What will it be like? Check out http://f3nation.com/10-steps-for-a-new-guy-in-f3/ for more information.
- What if I have a question that you haven’t answered? Ask on twitter to @F3Houston.