It was with great respect that I accepted the V Guest Q at The HOGG. 21 PAX indulged me in introducing a few new movements. Some generated more mumble chatter than others. Great things are happening with F3 Houston and is a must visit.
- Mosey to Parking Church Parking Lot
- High Knees, Butt Kickers, Side Shuffle
- COP 50-SSH, 15-IW, 10-Windmill, 15-Mt Climber, 15-Peter Parker, 20-Slow Squat, 12 count Merkins, Moroccan Night Club
- Mosey to Wailing Wall
- Partner 1 People Chair – Partner 2 Lap around Parking Lot, Flapjack 3x
- Partner 1 BTTW – Partner 2 Lunge Walk to some randomly identified point. Flapjack 2x
- Mosey to Swings.
- 20 – Swing Abs (no Merkins), 20 step ups 3x
- Gather around Shovel Flags
- 10 – 1 ½ Merkins
- Howling monkeys
- (1 PAX counts to 5, Remaining PAX hold the down position, Go around circle until all PAX have counted) Ab lab
- 20 Loungers
- 20 Freddie Mercury’s
- 11 Hello Dollies
- Heels to heaven
- 21 men.
- #FNG BOGO EH from Boring Welcome to F3! Great job today! You are in great hands with this group.
#BoM (Ball of Man)
- Several Prayer requests. My apologies for not catching all these.
- Second day in a row to witness a shooting star. Wonder is this is why there is a star on the state flag.
- Introduced a few new exercises to the PAX:
- 12 count Merkins – lower for 4 counts, hold for 4 counts, raise for 4 counts.
- 1 ½ Merkins – 4 count exercise, 1 down, 2 half way up, 3 down, 4 back to top
- Monkey Humpers – Grab your ankles and perform squats
- Howling Monkeys – 1 PAX counts to 5, Remaining PAX hold the down position, Go around circle until all PAX have counted
- #DoubleDown Redux this Saturday. With the success of last Saturday’s first official #DoubleDown, we will be offering another round this coming weekend. Always be headlockin’ to increase our count at both workouts #ABH #Downpainment begins at 0600, with a second helping at 0700 at The Hogg. For those of you looking to get #Stronger (#NotABoyNotYetAMan), there is no better way than to #DoubleDown. #HitMeBabyOneMoreTime Think an hour workout is great? Just wait until you log 6 miles and 10k steps and burn 1,550 calories before 0800 #IronSharpensIron.
- 2ndF / TTT (ThirstyThirdThursday). Happy Hour this Thursday to expand on the Second F #Fellowship – 1800 @ the Kirby Ice House. Good weather should make for some good sightseeing. Remember, 2F event (e.g., Happy Hour) every third Thursday of the month.
- F3 Apparel. T’claps to the Pax who are already sporting their own F3 logo gear. For the rest of you, order your Christmas presents now! Don’t wait for Black Friday or Cyber Monday #flythecolors The Official Gear Store of F3 Nation is Mud Gear (f3.mudgear.com). Two suggested items to order via links below:
- The Official F3 Houston Race Jerseyis here, and they are #badasserthanhell. T’Claps to Inferno and Spewer for Q’ing this shirt design and logistics. f3.mudgear.com/products/f3-houston-pre-order
- The Official 2016 F3 Nation Race Jersey: f3.mudgear.com/collections/2016-official-f3-race-jersey-pre-order
Truly honored and humbled to lead such a great group of HIM. Hard to believe F3 Houston is barely over a month into this thing. You guys are changing lives!