- When: 09/27/2017
- QIC: PaceCar
- The PAX: H-Bomb, Triple Threat, Locksmith (R), Wheezer, Borat, Camo, Backhoe, SnoopDog, Bullseye (R), Cruiser (RR), Fire & Ice (R), Shug, Fresh Prince, Haggis, Inferno, & YHC PaceCar
16 PAX turned out at The Hogg for a Tall Boy Can o Whoop Ass! We are all hoping this is actually the last day of Summer and this first real cool front will last through next Spring – Not Bloody likely!
78⁰ and 85% Humidity – Cool front coming!
YHC is not a professional. F3 workouts are free and voluntary – you are here of your own free will #YouAgainstYou. If you’re unable to complete an exercise modify as necessary, but Use Good Form. If you have a serious medical conditions please notify the Q or the PAX #PushYourselfButDontHurtYourself.
The Warm Up
- SSH x 20 IC (Tall man cadence)
- Abe Vigoda x 10 IC
- Seal Jacks x 20 IC
- LBAC x 15 IC
- Reverse LBAC x 15 IC
- Moroccan Nightclub x 15 IC
- Tin Soldier x 15 IC
Mosey to Bushwood Country Club for SLAMS
- Big Boy Sit Ups x 30 OYO
- Speed Lunges x 15 each leg OYO
- Australian Pull-ups x 20 OYO
- Merkins x 20 OYO
- Up & Overs x 15 OYO
- Rinse and Repeat but with Jump Lunges
Indian Run to the Fun Deck
- Dips x 20 IC
- In & Out x 20 IC
- Step Ups x 15 each leg OYO
- Russian Dips x 20 IC
- American Hammer x 20 IC
Indian Run to Shovel Flags
- Deconstructed Burpees x 6
- In your car on the way home
CountORama and NameORama
16 PAX, 0 FNG
Thoughts and prayers for all dealing with various forms of cancer, including Cruiser’s Sister in law, Triple Threat’s friend’s daughter Ava and Vlasic’s father. Thanks for Camo’s epiphany to pass it on and offering up Katy Launch.
F3 has been a great thing for me. This really keeps me going. As I sit at my desk rolling my foot over a lacrosse ball or stretching out my neck and shoulders after a great wo, I am looking forward to our next killer wo. I lift up all my brothers who all lift me up. I am always trying to improve my Q skills. Coupons will be next. Cheers!
1st Anniversary Convergence!! ** ALL ARE WELCOME **
- Hermann Park on September 30th: 0630-0800 hrs
- ALL OTHER AOs WILL BE CLOSED THAT DAY
- Meet at Parking Lot “A” by the Sam Houston Monument
Upcoming Area of Operations (AOs):
- Katy – Oct 7th 0630
- Launch-Q : Camo
- Corner of Kingsland Blvd & Rennie Dr
- Austin – Oct 28th
- Launch in the AM / Capital Ruck Tour in the PM
- For more information on Rucking or joining the Houston PAX for this launch ask Duggar, Cruiser, Inferno, Leprechaun.
- Humble/Kingwood/Atascocita area – End 2017
- Launch-Q : Cruiser
- Sugar Land – Early 2018
- Launch-Q : Inferno
For those few of you who have not yet signed on – get onto BAND today, either via smartphone app (links here: apple / android), or via the website. This is our new preferredComz Channel going forward – download it and join the band called “F3 Houston” to get all the info on F3 Houston. Here is where you can learn who are the upcoming Qs, sign up yourself to be the Q, read our Backblasts for each WO, learn details of our next CSAUPs, and as usual, make fun of the guys in the Pax in general with some good ol’ Mumble Chatter.