- When: 8/10/2017
- QIC: BackHoe
- The PAX: Fresh Prince, Triple Threat, Britney, WeedWhacker, Buble’, GuitarHero, Leprechaun, Rose Bowl, Manup, Beta, Haggus, Stake Out, Bullseye, Cruiser, Camp, Two Diners, Gingerwood, Wheezer, H-Bomb, Purple Rain, Inferno, JR Ewing, Neo, Red Bull, Duggar,
Conditions : Hot and Very Humid
YHC is not a professional. F3 workouts are voluntary and FREE – you are here voluntarily #YouAgainstYou. Modify as needed. Notify the Q or rest of Pax of any serious medical conditions #PushYourselfButDontHurtYourself. – YHC recalls it was said this way, but still Crusier had to hold cue cards for it
- SSH x25 IC
- Abe Vigoda x10 IC
- Imperial Walker x 10 IC
- Grass grabbers x 10IC
- Merkins x 20 IC (barely)
In honor of CA we did some Tabatas, 20sec intense cardio activity with 10 set rest x 8 intervals – amazing how much pain can generated in 4 minutes
Set 1 Tabata – Skiers alternating with Skaters
For a breather:
- Low Flutter x 25 IC
- LBC’s 20 OYO (oxygen shortage at this time)
Set 2 Tabata – Thrusts alternating with Mt. Climbers (half way thru YHC was wondering whose idea this was anyway
For a breather:
- Low Flutter x 20 IC
- American Hammers x 20 IC
then…the 11’s, Burpees with Bobby Hurleys – YHC recalls this is where the mumble chatter ended.
Then we moseyed back the flag for:
- Merkins x 10 IC
- Capt Thor x 10 IC (This is where Britney used his mental math skill to really deflate YHC as we started round 7)
- Count-O Rama
- 30 Pax – 3 FNG’s, Welcome: Wolverino, Cliche’ and Snoop Dog
It is never as hard to be the Q as it feels about 2 minutes before you start. YHC could have not pulled this workout off when I started. T’Claps to all the previous Q’s who lead the beat down to build me up.
Upcoming Area of Operations (AOs):
- Katy – Oct 7th
- Launch-Q : Camo
- Austin – Oct 28th
- Launch-Q : Hannibal in San Antonio
- Humble/Kingwood/Atascocita area – End 2017
- Launch-Q : Cruiser
- Sugar Land – Early 2018
- Launch-Q : Inferno
Start EH’ing your friends and family for these upcoming AOs!!
Get with the above AO-Qs if you are available to help support these AOs.
For those few of you who have not yet signed on – get onto BAND today, either via smartphone app (links here: apple / android), or via the website. This is our new preferredComz Channel going forward – download it and join the band called “F3 Houston” to get all the info on F3 Houston. Here is where you can learn who are the upcoming Qs, sign up yourself to be the Q, read our Backblasts for each WO, learn details of our next CSAUPs, and as usual, make fun of the guys in the Pax in general with some good ol’ Mumble Chatter.