Extra credit session at Mt Houston (Hermann Park) to start Spartan prep. We rotated the Q this morning between the 5 PAX in attendance for some serious extra credit. Boring gets the credit as YHC on this BB.
- YHC is not a professional instructor. F3 workouts are voluntarily and free of charge (you’re here on your own accord). Modify as needed. #PushYourselfButDontHurtYourself
- Humid 65°, perfect to conquer a hill
- Mosey from HMNS to Miller Outdoor Theater
- Side Straddle Hops x20 IC
- Grass Grabbers x20 IC
- Imperial Walker x20 IC
- Abe Vidgoda x 20 IC
- Mountain Climber x15 IC
- Pitch Perfect
- Jacobs Ladder – sprint up Mt Houston, 1 burpee, sprint down Mt Houston (without eating grass), rinse and repeat increasing burpees x 1 each time up to 10
- Few 10 counts sprinkled in, some funky terrain for H-Towners to handle
- Meander/Mosey around Hermann, observe toys & games for future PAX
- Backstage at Miller Outdoor theater
- quick facilities check by Cruiser in case the urge presents itself – note doors locked pre-sunrise
- Dips (Cruisers lead) x15 IC
- In-n-out (or whatever they are called) x15 IC
- Box Jump Squat (because Duggar saw an infomercial) x15 IC
- Dercan (because Britney not yet able to breath) x 15 IC
- Cantilever (Britney invented on spot) x 15 IC
- Mosey to deck (once exit located/created)
- The View
- Mosey to top Mt Houston
- Enjoy the view
- Mosey to HMNS
#CountORama and #NameORama
- 5 men, no FNGs.
#BoM (Ball of Man)
- T’claps to Duggar for taking us out. Thoughts and prayers to Dwight Hayes & family dealing with house fire.
- Looking ahead
- Stakeout with the Q at The Yard Saturday 0630
- Brexit 0600 & Cruiser 0700 with the Qs at The Hogg Saturday
- GoRuck is fast approaching, training/extra credit ideas welcome
- The #3rdF pulpit is open to any PAX member. You are all #FreedToLead, and every leader needs to find his “voice” among other men. Offering TAPs is a great way to do that.
- Twitter. YHC highly encourages the PAX to get on Twitter. It’s not a scary as it sounds (if the old guys can do it, so can you!), and it’s a great source of real-time updates. Suggested Twitter handle: @F3[F3name]. #CommunicationIsKey
- Backblast Comments. You’re likely reading this on F3Nation.com. YHC highly recommends getting a login ID and password, so you can comment and post for all of F3 Houston to see. #CommunicationIsKey #MumbleChatter
- F3 Apparel. T’claps to the PAX who are already sporting their own F3 logo gear. For the rest of you, place your orders! #BadAss design for The General– coming at you early 2017. The Official Gear Store of F3 Nation is Mud Gear (f3.mudgear.com).
- The F3 Lexicon provides the PAX with a language that uniquely conveys and captures much of what we do and believe in F3. It seems trivial, but the Lexicon helps connect us and enriches our fellowship. Take some time to check it out. (http://www.f3nation.com/lexicon/)