- When: April 21, 2018
- QIC: Cruiser
- The PAX: Bones *2nd Helping*, Capt Kirk, Trojan & YHC – Cruiser (RR)
62* with 85% wetness
I am not a professional. F3 workouts are FREE you’re here of your own free will #YouAgainstYou #PushYourselfDontHurtYourself. If you can’t complete an exercise modify as needed. If you have any serious medical conditions notify someone.
- SSH x 30 IC
- Grass Grabber x 10 IC
- Copperhead Squat x 20 IC
- LBAC x 10 F&B
- Mosey around the park with > Butt Kickers, High Knees, side shuffle L&R
CoP > Start with B.L.I.M.P.S.
- Burpees x 10 > Run a lap
- Code Brown called : On your 6 for LBC’s x 50 and Copperhead Squats until return
- Lunges x 10 each leg > Run a lap
- Imperial Walkers x 30 > Run a lap
- Merkins x 40 > Run a lap
- Plank Jacks x 50 > Run a lap
- Squats x 60 > Run a lap with Jail Break last straight
- The Dip x 100 > Partner run to the stage, do 1 Burpee and return
- Incline Merkins x 150 > Partner run to the stage, do 1 Burpee and return
- V-Ups x 200 > Partner run to the stage, do 1 Burpee and return
CountORama and NameORama
4 PAX with 0 FNG’s > Welcome back to Bones for 2nd helpings
It was really good to hear the PAX, the mumble chatter and even overheard “got some good cardio today”. Reminded everyone to keep putting the “EH” or Emotional Headlock on their buddies, co-workers and family. Strengthen our hearts, our minds, our bodies and help us become the best fathers, sons, husbands, grandfathers we can be as well as showing leadership in the community and work. I also asked everyone to start thinking about their first “Q” and that F3 workouts are Peer Led. Good work today. YHC is DR next weekend and our guest “Q” another “Respect” member of F3Houston > JackRabbit will be leading the PAX.
TAP’s continue for my sister who’s entering month 4 of upper respiratory infection, Trojan’s co-worker recovering from an accident, Capt Kirk and his family, all our F3 brothers and their families and friends battling illness, our military personnel and their families, bring them all home safely.
- *Austin Spartan Sprint – All Texas Pax Convergence*
- May 20th, 2018 – REVEILLE PEAK RANCH, BURNET TX – More details here.
- *GoRuck Light* Honor the Fallen
- Sunday, May 27th – 1400 > Never Forget. – 4-5 hours, 7-10 miles
- LIGHT = More Smiles, Less Miles & Fun on a team. – Average completion rate is 100%
- More Information > https://www.goruck.com/event-12935
- *F3Kingwood/Atascocita Launch*
- Saturday, June 2nd
- Location Kingwood Town Center Park
- Time 0630 – 0730 Mark your calendars
- *Operation Enduring Warrior – City Ruck Tour*
- Friday, Sept 14th 6pm – 11pm
- *GoRuck Constellation*
- Austin, TX
- Saturday, Nov 3rd
For those few of you who have not yet signed on – get onto BAND today, either via smartphone app (links here: apple / android), or via the website. This is our new preferred Comz Channel going forward – download it and join the band called “F3 Houston” to get all the info on F3 Houston. Here is where you can learn who are the upcoming Qs, sign up yourself to be the Q, read our Backblasts for each WO, learn details of our next CSAUPs, and as usual, make fun of the guys in the Pax in general with some good ol’ Mumble Chatter.