- When: 10/31/17
- QIC: Camo and JR Ewing
- The PAX:Knob Creek, Tater, Bullseye (R), Neon (K), BOP,
7 PAX got in the Halloween spirit with a Monster Mash variety pack at The Kingdom.
Since no BB which includes JR would be complete without a remixed song… he said apologies to the Misfits….:
I was working out in the gloom late one night
When my eyes beheld an eerie sight
When Knob Creek, from his merkins slab, began to rise
And suddenly to my surprise Bullseye did the Mash, and BOP did the Monster Mash
And it’s a Kingdom smash. Camo did the Mash,
Neon ran like a flash. Tater did the Mash, and JR did the Monster Mash.
61 degrees. Neither too cool nor too warm. Very nice.
JR and Camo are not a professionals. F3 workouts are voluntary and FREE – you are here voluntarily #YouAgainstYou. Modify as needed. Notify the Q or rest of Pax of any serious medical conditions #PushYourselfButDontHurtYourself.
Take off from the parking area for a JR-led warm up including karaoke L&R, High Knees, Butt Kicks. Mosey in slalom fashion, arriving in front of the SFs for a continued COP warm up:
- SSH x31 IC
- Grass Grabbers x13 IC
- Imperial Walkers x 31 IC
- Abe Vigodas x 13 IC
- Spider Merkins x 13 IC
From here, form up DAS for a Zombie Run (arms held straight out in front) over to the NCE field. Camo takes the reins. Partner up for:
Station 1: Monster Huntin’
- Werewolf Hunters (P1-Werewolf takes off on a wolf run (Bearcrawl) trying to make it to the “woodline” (track) before P2-Hunter can sprint to the start, then turn around at catch them. Switch partners. The wolves won this round, with nearly all evading the hunters.
- Frankenstein Hunters: Similar, except P1-Franki takes off walking like Frankenstein (Tin Soldiers) as he tries to get away. Conitas were adjusted to give the Hunters more of a fighting chance, and the success rate was much higher. Switch partners.
Station 2: Trick or Treat
Mosey over to playground area, circle up around the Jack-o-Lantern for a little Trick or Treat. Each PAX reaches in the jack, grabs a piece of paper, then calls and leads the exercise selected. Was it a trick or a treat? We had enough to go two full rounds. Exercises included:
- Copperhead Merkins x 13 IC
- Partner PullUps x 13 (Total) OYO
- Hand Release Merkins x 13 IC
- Freddy Mercuries x 31 IC
- Copper Head Squats x 13 IC
- Burpees x 1 OYO (Surprise Treat!)
- Squat Jumps x 13 OYO
- Seal Jacks x 23? IC (Knob Creek modify)
- CDDs x 13 IC
- BBSU x 20 OYO
- Box Jumps x 13 OYO
- Monkey Humpers X 13 IC
- Vampire Merkins X 6? IC (JR modify)
From there form up single file for a Zombie Run (Like an Indian Run, but the guy in back sprints to the front with arms like a zombie, moans, and possibly craves brains). Plank-o-rama while waiting for the six.
Station 3: Bloody Mary
- Low Flutter x13 IC
- Rosalita x 13 IC
- Vampire Cross Sit Ups x 13 IC
CountORama and NameORama
7 dedicated Katy PAX! No FNGs….keep the EH up on the Westside fellas!
Continued TAPs for Ava (KFC’s daughter) and the Swendsen family.
This workout went fast, was fun, and resulted in the PAX adequately exercised by the end.
For those few of you who have not yet signed on – get onto BAND today, either via smartphone app (links here: apple / android), or via the website. This is our new preferred Comz Channel going forward – download it and join the band called “F3 Houston” to get all the info on F3 Houston. Here is where you can learn who are the upcoming Qs, sign up yourself to be the Q, read our Backblasts for each WO, learn details of our next CSAUPs, and as usual, make fun of the guys in the Pax in general with some good ol’ Mumble Chatter.
Thanks for the opportunity to bring some spooky pain.
– JR and Camo