- When: 09/14/2017
- QIC: Weedwacker
- The PAX: J.R. Ewing, H-Bomb, Neo, Chili Crab, Weezer, Brando (FNG), SHOTS FIRED!, Captain Insaneo (DR from L-Ville), IRS (FNG), Locksmith (R), Hammertime, The Wreck, Bullseye (R), Snowbird, Fresh Prince, Snoop Dogg, Haggis, Gemini, Backhoe, Leprechaun, Purple Rain, Shoog, Cruiser (RR), Inferno, Weedwacker (QIC)
25 PAX enjoyed some early-morning tachycardia during some high-intensity “lunacy” at #theHogg.
Lunacy (noun): Synonym for “Insanity”.
The “Insanity” workout concepts were clearly bit by YHC for this workout, and YHC is unapologetic about said biting.
74 degrees. Not horrendous.
YHC is not a professional. This is a free, voluntary workout. Push yourself, don’t hurt yourself, and modify or stop as needed. If you have a medical condition tell a real doctor.
Circle the flag, which takes seemingly forever with such a huge crowd of PAX.
- Side Straddle Hops x 99 IC, resulting in a variety of non-standard reactions from the PAX (including but not limited to disbelief, contempt, anger, boredom, arousal, joy, somnolence, ecstasy, flu-like symptoms, paradoxical-hyperactivity, dejection, feelings of impending doom, bewilderment, nausea, giddiness, disequilibrium, and indifference. And also fatigued calf muscles).
For historical reference and sense of scope, #theYard crew performed 150 SSH IC on Tuesday as per Duggar, so 99 seems like a rather humble start to this morning’s workout.
- Grassgrabber x 10 IC
- FLASHDANCERS! X 10
Mosey across that place over to that one street and then down that street and around that weird obstacle-thing to that other parking lot next to the thing. (YHC’s first Q at #theHogg so the lingo doesn’t yet come naturally).
High Intensity Intervals Round 1.
- Squat Jacks
- Merkin Jacks
- In-and-Out Abs (Animal Style)
- Frog Leaps
Each exercise 45 seconds at a time, OYO, as many as you can do for a total of 3 min.
Rest 45 seconds.
Repeat x 2 for a total of 3 sets.
After the final 45 seconds of rest catch a little break with
- Squat Punches x 20 IC
Mosey towards the seemingly-endless, variable-height step thing for Round 2:
- Ski Down
- The Dip
Time would only permit 2 sets, which did not seem to disappoint most of the PAX.
Mosey back to the flag for:
- Imperial Walker (High-Speed) x 50 IC (YHC’s new favorite exercise. WW hearts High-Speed Imperial Walkers).
- Low-Flutter x 20 IC
- Q-Punt to The Wreck (thanks dude, YHC couldn’t breathe) for American Hammer x 20 IC
This series of events resulted in the PAX appearing to be properly exercised.
CountORama and NameORama
25 PAX, including 2 FNGs. Welcome to Neo’s son Brando, and Cruiser’s multi-month low-and-slow EH — IRS!!! Also welcome and big thanks to Louisville’s own Captain Insaneo, who not only posted with our guys but also brought a TON of protective equipment to aid in the Harvey response. Much appreciated CI.
Harvey and Irma still dominate our thoughts. Thanks to Cruiser for taking us out and reminding us to keep special TAPs for first-responders and electrical workers putting themselves at risk during the recovery.
Brexit, if you’re reading this, WHAT’S THE MATTER WITH YOU!!! GO SLEEP!!!! OR CHANGE A DIAPER!!!! OR GO GET A GLASS OF WATER FOR YOUR “M” OR SOMETHING!!!!!!
Seriously, being a first-time father is an incredible experience. Enjoy it friend.
CONVERGENCE SEPT 30, OFFICIALLY AT HERMANN PARK. 0600.
Parking Lot “A” next to the Sam Houston Statue.
Upcoming Area of Operations (AOs):
- Boerne – Sep 16th
- Launch-Q : Hannibal in San Antonio
- Get with The Bishop for details
- Katy – Oct 7th
- Launch-Q : Camo
- Austin – Oct 28th
- Launch in the AM / Capital Ruck Tour in the PM
- Humble/Kingwood/Atascocita area – End 2017
- Launch-Q : Cruiser
- Sugar Land – Early 2018
- Launch-Q : Inferno
Start EH’ing your friends and family for these upcoming AOs!!
Get with the above AO-Qs if you are available to help support these AOs.
For those few of you who have not yet signed on – get onto BAND today, either via smartphone app (links here: apple / android), or via the website. This is our new preferredComz Channel going forward – download it and join the band called “F3 Houston” to get all the info on F3 Houston. Here is where you can learn who are the upcoming Qs, sign up yourself to be the Q, read our Backblasts for each WO, learn details of our next CSAUPs, and as usual, make fun of the guys in the Pax in general with some good ol’ Mumble Chatter.