- AO: The Kingdom
- When: Dec 24, 2019
- QIC: KY
- PAX Count: 9 (including YHC)
- The PAX: Strongwood, Beetlejuice, Barcelona, Robinhood, Big Star, Waterboy, Profeta, Prince
It has been far too long since YHC has joined the men of The Kingdom for a beatdown, and longer since YHC has lead them through a beatdown. Being this is Christmas Eve, YHC couldn’t pass up the opportunity to throw a Christmas theme behind it. Mumble chatter was strong, but YHC let it go due to his festive spirit.
To set the scene, YHC (aka Santa Clause) drafted the PAX to be his elves to make sure Christmas goes off without any troubles. Santa’s previous workforce went on strike due to alleged forced work conditions and YHC had to restaff the ranks. There is much to do and YHC quickly got the newly appointed elf army to work
Partly Cloudy and 39F. A little warm for normal North Pole conditions.
YHC is not a professional. F3 workouts are voluntary and FREE – you are here voluntarily #YouAgainstYou. Modify as needed. Notify the Q or rest of Pax of any serious medical conditions #PushYourselfButDontHurtYourself.
The PAX wasn’t looking the part, so YHC handed out the work uniform and gave the PAX their Elf hat to keep them warm.
- Side Straddle Hop – 30x IC
- Q note: the elf hats had a bell on them and it was a beautiful sound hearing the bells jingle as we SSH
- Fast Mosey to the blocks. Each elf got one for their tools of the day
- The Elves had to chop the trees down to start making the toys
- Wood Choppers – 10x IC each side
- The trees had to be sawed down into boards
- Bent Over Rows – 20x On Q
- Making the toys
- American Hammers w/ a Block – 10x IC
- The Elves stood back and admired the toys they made
- Tin Soldiers -10x IC
- Imperial Walkers – 15x IC (these are in high demand with the new Star Wars movie out)
- Slinkie for distance
- Modified Freddie Mercuries with block pressed (aka a bicycle) – 10x IC
- Time to wrap the presents
- Goblet Squats (putting the presents in the box) – 15x On Q
- Plank w/ block pull through (taping the presents) – 15x IC
- Block Box Jumps (wrapping the presents) – 20x OYO
- Since the Reindeer are on strike too, the Elves had to pull the sleigh. YHC rides in style, so the sleigh was substituted with YHC’s Jeep and the heated seats may or may not have been turned on. Reigns (aka Battle Ropes) were attached to the Jeep and the Elves were assigned their positions
- 2x Jeep pull for distance
- YHC dropped his phone and had to go retrieve it, Pax choice until Santa returned
- LBC – 50x IC
- Presents were delivered and now Santa needed to do some core work to burn off all the milk and cookies
- Jingle Balls – 10x IC (8 count)
- Burt Reynolds- 10x IC each side
- Pickle Pounders – 10x IC
- Hip Bridges – 20x IC
- V Ups – 15x OYO
CountORama and NameORama
No great leadership musing from today. It was all about having some fun, pushing ourselves, and enjoying the brotherhood. YHC normally leads beatdown that are focused on functional fitness, it was fun to go the other way and have some fun with the Weinkie.
- New Years Convergence – 01.01.2020 @ 0630. Check the Band event for exact location
- Pre-Convergence ruck in planning phase. Look for an announcement soon.
- Cookies and Milk ruck club challenge on 12/30/19 @ 1730 from No Label. QIC is Robinhood
For those few of you who have not yet signed on – get onto BAND today, either via smartphone app (links here: apple / android), or via the website. This is our new preferred Comz Channel going forward – download it and join the band called “F3 Houston” to get all the info on F3 Houston. Here is where you can learn who are the upcoming Qs, sign up yourself to be the Q, read our Backblasts for each WO, learn details of our next CSAUPs, and as usual, make fun of the guys in the Pax in general with some good ol’ Mumble Chatter.