When: December 5, 2017
QIC: JR Ewing
The PAX: Choo choo, Knob Creek, Neon, Pegasus (2H), Space Balls, Locksmith (R), KFC, Camo, Tater, JR Ewing
Apologies to Clement Clarke Moore:
- Twas 19 days before Christmas,
- And all through the fog,
- Not a creature was sweating,
- Not even a dog. #BringTheSweat
- Ten PAX were stretching,
- By Camo’s Sweet Tundra with Care,
- With the Hopes that their Q,
- Soon would be there. #Kotters
- When what to my wandering eye,
- Should never be forgot,
- but a second helping from Pegasus,
- And Neon coming in hot. #BetterLateThanNever
- And I heard the Q exclaim,
- As he Moseyed out of sight,
- “Nineteen days until Christmas,
- You can put off shopping tonight.” #
I completely spaced out and forgot to explain why most of the exercises today were in groups of 19. There are 19 days before Christmas. So get out there and shop (if that’s your thang).
Crisp, cool, humid, with a hint of the colder front heading our way.
YHC is not a professional. F3 workouts are voluntary and FREE – you are here voluntarily #YouAgainstYou. Modify as needed. Notify the Q or rest of Pax of any serious medical conditions #PushYourselfButDontHurtYourself.
Mosey around the parking lot to the shovel flags. Butt kickers and High Knees on the way.
CoP 1 – warm up:
- Burpee x1 OYO
- SSH x19 IC
- Burpee x2 OYO
- IW x19 IC
- Burpee x3 OYO
- Grass Grabbers x19 IC
- Burpee x4 OYO
- Abe Vigoda x9 IC
Mosey to the south of the church.
CoP 2 – arms warm up:
- Little Baby Arm Circles x19 IC
- Reverse Little Baby Arm Circles x19 IC
- Moroccan Night Club x19 IC
Light Bulbs x19 IC
Mosey to the breeze way.
CoP 3 – merkin-a-rama:
- Incline Merkins x5 IC
- Left Hand High Merkins x5 IC
- Decline Merkins x5 IC
- Right Hand High Merkins x5 IC
- rinse and repeat
Mosey to the southwest parking lot.
CoP 4 – core:
- LBC x19 IC
- Low Flutter x19 IC
- Rosalita x19 IC
- High Flutter x19 IC
Mosey to the White Lines.
COP 5 – BLIMPS
- Burpees x5 OYO
- Lunges x10 OYO
- Imperial Walker x15 OYO
- Merkins x20 OYO
- Plank Jacks x25 OYO
- Squats x30 OYO
Sprinting to the far line of the parking lot to do the BLIMPS exercise, then bear crawl back to the start. #CrowdPleaser
COP 6 – Carry the Wind
Recovery walk to the western side of the parking lot. Line up by height. Partner with similar sized PAX.
- Line up on western most speed bump.
- Partner carry to first speed bump. Slit the distance between partners. #ExtraCreditCamo
- Wind Sprint to the next speed bump.
- Recovery Walk to the next speed bump.
- Partner carry to next speed bump. Slit the distance between partners.
- Wind Sprint to the next speed bump.
- Recovery Walk to the shovel flags. Camo kept up the speed partner carry! #DoubleExtraCreditCamo
COP 7 – Plank-a-rama
Circle up at the shovel flags.
- Regular plank for 19 seconds.
- Right Arm High plank for 19 seconds.
- Left Arm High plank for 19 seconds.
- Right Leg High plank for 19 seconds.
- Left Leg High plank for 19 seconds.
- Right Leg and Left Arm High plank for 19 seconds.
- Left Leg and Right Arm High plank for 19 seconds.
- Elbows plank for 19 seconds.
CountORama and NameORama
Ten awesome pax! No FNGs. #ABH
November was personally a tough month. Lots of travel, kids stuff, and work deadlines. I missed more F3 workouts than I wanted to. I was able to post in Plano on Nov 2. After that, my schedule keep me from posting until late November. Thank goodness for the burpee challenge. I wasn’t able to make it all the way, but the home / travel burpees kept me feeling great. So, well deserved “Kotters” this morning.
Strong work today men! I saw Choo choo take feedback on form. I saw Knob pushing hard through merkins and sprinting. I saw everyone push hard through the BLIMPS. Nice work on the BLIMPS Space Balls. I meant to start with arms, then move to core, then finish with legs. Other than the squats and sprints, I forgot legs. #NextTime
Neon shared about his exciting meeting today in preparation for his mission to Rwanda.
KFC shared status update for his 2.0.
Grow Ruck Light in Galveston at end of January. See Camo and Tater for details. Also, check on Band. #SignUp
*F3 Texas GrowRuck*
> Officially in Houston the last weekend in February. Get your hallpasses now and block that entire weekend for all THREE Fs. Camo will call your M if you need a kitchen pass.
*Houston Spartan Sprint*
> March 24th, 2018 – EBERLY RANCH, CHAPPELL HILL TX – More details here.
*Austin Spartan Sprint – All Texas Pax Convergence*
> May 20th, 2018 – REVEILLE PEAK RANCH, BURNET TX – More details here.
For those few of you who have not yet signed on – get onto BAND today, either via smartphone app (links here: apple / android), or via the website. This is our new preferred Comz Channel going forward – download it and join the band called “F3 Houston” to get all the info on F3 Houston. Here is where you can learn who are the upcoming Qs, sign up yourself to be the Q, read our Backblasts for each WO, learn details of our next CSAUPs, and as usual, make fun of the guys in the Pax in general with some good ol’ Mumble Chatter.