- When: 10/24/2017
- QIC: JR Ewing
- The PAX: BOP, Knob Creek, Morpheus (HH), Bumblebee, Tater, Snoop Dogg, Bullseye (R), Inferno, JR Ewing
Apologies to Calvin “Snoop Dogg” Broadus’s masterpiece “Next Episode” (may be NSFW):
From DR, it’s the one and only D-O-double-G (SNOOP DOGG!)
In the gloom, mosey with J.R.E.
(YEAH YEAH YEAH)
You know who’s back up in this Kingdom!)
What what what what?
(So blaze the merkins up then!)
Blaze ’em up, blaze ’em up!
(Just blaze Knob Creek’s arms up, yeah! ‘sup Snoop?)
9 PAX posted for a whole body work out with J.R.Ewing.
Low 60’s. Clear. Not used to this cool breeze. Had to huddle up for warmth behind Morpheus’ suburban before the WO started.
Short disclaimer b/c zero FNGs. YHC is not a professional. F3 workouts are voluntary and FREE – you are here voluntarily #YouAgainstYou. Modify as needed. Notify the Q or rest of Pax of any serious medical conditions #PushYourselfButDontHurtYourself.
- Mosey around Knob Creek’s car twice. #CominInHot
- Mosey around Shovel Flags.
- High Knees
- Butt Kickers
- Karaoke Right
- Karaoke Left
- Circle up @SF
- Imperial Walkers x14 IC
- Grass Grabbers x14 IC
- SSH x 14 IC
- Burpees x10 IC
CoP 1 Warm Up the Arms (Benches near Church East Entrance):
- Grab a bench
- Dips x14 IC
- Step Ups x14 each leg OYO
- Dips x14 IC
- Incline Merkins x14 IC
- Mosey along covered sidewalk. Jump for a roof touch at each of ~14 columns. #WMCJ
CoP 2 Pre Arms Stretch Out (Parking Lot at SE corner):
- Circle Up for Arm-o-rama
- Little Baby Arm Circles x14 IC
- Reverse Little Baby Arm Circles x14 IC
- Moroccan Night Clubs x14 IC
- Duck Walk for 10 yards
- Bear Crawl for 10 yards
CoP 3 Arms (Curb at S Church entrance):
- Line up on curb – spread out
- Incline Merkins x5 IC
- Right Hand High Merkins x5 IC
- Decline Merkins x5 IC
- Right Hand High Merkins x5 IC
- Man Maker Merkins x5 IC
- Rinse and Repeat
- Rinse and Repeat again for Knob Creek #CrowdPleaser
CoP 4 Pre Sprint Stretch Out (Curb at SE corner of church):
- Line up on Curb – spread out
- Calf Raises x14 OYO
- Copper Head Squats x14 IC
- Find a Sign Pole
- Right Hamstring Stretch x7 IC
- Left Hamstring Stretch x7 IC
CoP 5 Wind Sprints (South driveway – West to East)
- Line up on Speed Bump – spread out
- Wind Sprint to first Speed Bump #ThatsALongOne #ThatsWhatSheSaid
- Walk to second Speed Bump
- Wind Sprint to third Speed Bump
- Walk to fourth Speed Bump
- Wind Sprint to fifth Speed Bump
- Walk to fourth sixth Bump
CoP 6 Wind Sprints Remix (East Parking Lot – South to North and back)
- Mosey through Camo’s alley to the south line of the big east parking lot.
- Burpees x8 OYO
- Wind Sprint to first light pole
- Walk to second light pole
- Wind Sprint to third light pole
- Walk to north curb
- Burpees x6 OYO
- Wind Sprint to second light pole
- walk to first light pole
- Burpees x4 OYO
- Wind sprint to fist light pole
- walk to second light pole
- Burpees x2 OYO
CoP 7 Plank-a-rama
- Right Arm High
- Left Arm High
- Right Leg High
- Left Leg High
- Right Leg and Left Arm High
- Left Leg and Right Arm High
CoP 8 Mary (SF)
- Low Flutter x14 IC
- Freddy Mercury x14 IC
- Rosalita x14 IC
- LBC x14 IC
- Big Boy Sit Ups x14 IC
- Mountain Climbers x14 IC #NotReallyMary
CountORama and NameORama
9 PAX posted with zero FNGs. #ABH
TAPs for Vlasik’s FIL, KFC’s daughter Ava, Swendsen Family (especially with the Austin Launch).
John Lennon said “Amateurs borrow, professionals steal”. Lennon stole this idea from T. S. Elliot’s “amateur poets borrow; mature poets steal.”
I proudly stole ideas from some of my favorite workouts today.
- Thanks Hammertime for the wind sprints. #BullseyesFavorite.
- I stole Arm-O-Rama from Tulip in San Antonio.
- I can’t remember if The Bishop or Duggar did the curb merkins first. Either way, it’s a crowd pleaser.
- Inferno inspired the hammy stretches prior to the wind sprints.
- I can thank Britney for the idea of keeping up the pace with very few breaks.
So many Q’s have taught me how to run a WO. I have so much to be thankful for!
Upcoming Area of Operations (AOs):
- Always Be Headlocking #ABH
- The PAX went around the circle and brainstormed on SadClowns who need an Emotional Headlock #ABH
- No Thursday WO at the Kingdom, yet.
- Morpheus has Saturday Q at the Kingdom.
- Austin – Oct 28th
- Launch in the AM / Capital Ruck Tour in the PM
- Contact Duggar (F3Duggar@gmail.com) with EH contact details – it’s coming up quick!!
- Reach out to Locksmith for lodging details.
- Camo, Inferno, and Snoop Dogg are HC.
- If you need Camo to talk to your M for a kitchen pass, he is up for it.
For those few of you who have not yet signed on – get onto BAND today, either via smartphone app (links here: apple / android), or via the website. This is our new preferred Comz Channel going forward – download it and join the band called “F3 Houston” to get all the info on F3 Houston. Here is where you can learn who are the upcoming Qs, sign up yourself to be the Q, read our Backblasts for each WO, learn details of our next CSAUPs, and as usual, make fun of the guys in the Pax in general with some good ol’ Mumble Chatter.
Thanks for the chance to lead in the gloom!