- When: 11-13-2018
- QIC: Cruiser
- The PAX: Trojan, Tib Fib, Muffy (R), PomPom, Other Brother Darrel (OBD), FNG-Mike & YHC – Cruiser
A chilly, breezy, 38* this morning. This will get the jiblets tucked way up in there.
YHC is not a professional. F3 workouts are voluntary, you’re here of you own free will. #YouAgainstYou. If you can’t complete an exercise modify as needed. Notify the Q or rest of PAX of any serious medical conditions #PushYourselfButDontHurtYourself.
Welcome to Cruisers house of pain. I gave everyone fair warning, don’t layer up too much because I will make you sweat. The PAX came prepared, we didn’t scare our FNG away and OBD resisted the urge to #FartSack and when he noticed he overslept, he hustled out to “The River” Never Give Up.
The Warm Up
- LBAC’s x 15 F&R IC
- Copperhead Squat x 10 IC
- Abe Vigoda x 10 IC
- Hillbilly Walkers x 10 IC
- SSH x 25 IC
The WOD = H.I.I.T.
- H.I.I.T. is designed to get the heart rate up and keep it up. If you feel light headed, cease exercising immediately. Modify as necessary. Push yourself but don’t break yourself
- #1: Bobby Hurley – AMRAP > 30 seconds on 20 seconds off
- #2: Merkin – AMRAP > 30 seconds on 20 seconds off
- #3: Split Lunge – AMRAP > 30 seconds on 20 seconds off
- #4: Burpee – AMRAP > 30 seconds on 20 seconds off
- #5: Squat – AMRAP > 30 seconds on 20 seconds off
- Rinse and Repeat x 3
- Time for some core work
- #1: Big Boy Situps – AMRAP > 30 seconds on 20 seconds off
- #2: Oblique Crunch – AMRAP > 30 seconds on 20 seconds off
- Right side then Left side
- #3: Reverse Crunch – AMRAP > 30 seconds on 20 seconds off
- Rinse and Repeat x 2
Mosey back to the shovel flags
- Bring Sally Up by Mobey = Squats = That Leg Burn
- Thunderstruck by ACDC = Merkins on “Thunder” = That Shoulder Burn
- Pigeon stretch
- Piriformis stretch
CountORama and NameORama
7 PAX with 1 – FNG > Welcome Mike Timko aka F3-Brazilian Tan
TAP’s for Tib Fib’s Frat brother & his church friends, TAP’s to Muffy for his father going in for testing. We also lift up in TAP’s all the first responders in California battling the wild fires.
ANNOUNCEMENTS – CSAUP’S
*Kingwood Turkey Trot*
> Immediately following The River WOD (time change to 0600-0700), the F3 River Ruckers will ruck in the 5K Kingwood Turkey Trot. We’ll fly the F3 banner, set up a table, and take up a collection for the L3 Foundation whose mission is to aid children and their families who are fighting childhood cancer. Sign up information here > https://runsignup.com/Race/TX/Kingwood/L3TurkeyDay5K
*Wreaths Across America*
> December 15, 2018 > 1100-1400. We plan to ruck from Greenspoint Mall to the Houston National Cemetery and back. More info here > https://waahouston.com
- December 15th> Sponsored by “The Hogg” See H-Bomb for details
For those few of you who have not yet signed on – get onto BAND today, either via smartphone app (links here: apple / android), or via the website. This is our new preferred Comz Channel going forward – download it and join the band called “F3 Houston” to get all the info on F3 Houston. Here is where you can learn who are the upcoming Qs, sign up yourself to be the Q, read our Backblasts for each WO, learn details of our next CSAUPs, and as usual, make fun of the guys in the Pax in general with some good ol’ Mumble Chatter. Don’t forget “The Twitter” F3Nations site for COMZ across the land. Find us at> @F3Houston, @F3Sugarland, @F3Katy, @F3LeagueCity, @ F3Kingwood