* YHC is not a professional instructor #IPlayOneOnTV. F3 workouts are voluntarily and free of charge (you’re here on your own accord). Modify as needed. #PushYourselfButDontHurtYourself #YouAgainstYou. Notify the Q of any serious medical conditions. Aye!
* Mild and humid 70degrees The ground was very wet and muddy from rain this week and we had a slight breeze!
* MOSEY behind the church for Side Straddle Hops (SSHs) x 20 /Windmill x 15 and Imperial Walker x 10x Church Back Lot
* Enjoyed a head to toe workout
* Ray Lewis (aka overhead claps) 20x
* Little baby arm circles 20x
* ‘Merkins 10x
* Peter Parker 10x
* Sumo squat 10x
* Jump ups (against the wall) civilian count of 40
* Mosey on over in two columns to the Bushwood CC
* Lined up one Pax per tee box and executed a total of 40 rapid lunges / 20 V-ups / 40 Merkins.
* Mosey in two columns to The Fun Deck and in keeping with the balanced full body workout executed
* 20 in and outs (knee ups)
* 15 dips
* 10 Derkin (decline Merkin)
* 20 Step ups
* RINSE AND REPEAT
* Two column Indian Back to the HOGG
* One final exercise to summarize all our efforts BURPEES 10x
#CountORama and #NameORama
* 20 men. No FNG’s
#BoM (Ball of Man)
* T’claps to Cruiser for taking us out! The #3rdF pulpit is open to any PAX member. You are all #FreedToLead, and every leader needs to find his “voice” among other men. Offering TAPs is a great way to do that.
* Great workout today with a balance of cardio, upper body, abdominal, and lower body.
* YHC is happy to see Two Pax arrive late and yet stuck it out and waited till the group returned to the Shovel flag.
* F3 Apparel. T’claps to the PAX who are already sporting their own F3 logo gear. For the rest of you, order The Official Gear Store of F3 Nation is Mud Gear (www.f3.mudgear.com)
* Twitter. YHC highly encourages the PAX to get on Twitter. It’s not a scary as it sounds (if the old guys can do it, so can you!), and it’s a great source of real-time updates, #MumbleChatter from the PAX and pics of men in blue spandex #NeverTakeEmOff. Suggested Twitter handle: @F3[F3name]. #CommunicationIsKey
* Backblast Comments. You’re likely reading this on F3Nation.com. YHC highly recommends getting a login ID and password, so you can comment and post for all of F3 Houston to see. #CommunicationIsKey #MumbleChatter.
* WAR DADDY: The oldest man at a workout. Inspired by Cruiser who faithfully shows at each workout losing lbs left and right and inspires us through his closing prayers.
* The F3 Lexicon provides the PAX with a language that uniquely conveys and captures much of what we do and believe in F3. It seems trivial, but the Lexicon helps connect us and enriches our fellowship. Take some time to check it out. (http://www.f3nation.com/lexicon/)
Thanks for allowing me to bring the pain