A new F3 Houston record 28 PAX took their #DRP and posted #InTheGloom on a cold, rainy day for
- YHC is not a professional instructor #clipboarder. F3 workouts are voluntarily and free of charge. It is important to use good form to complete the exercises, so take a break, ask for a demonstration and/or modify if you need to. Push yourself, but don’t hurt yourself. #youagainstyou Notify the Q of any serious medical conditions. Aye!
- 62° and windy with clear skies… about perfect!
- Take a lap around the parking lot waiting for stragglers coming in hot and then mosey across to the El Camino Real and stop roadside for COP
- Circle of Pain
- SSH x 25 IC
- IW x 25 IC
- Mountain Climbers x 25 IC
- Windmills x 25 IC
Mosey on the ECR towards the West stopping every 100 yards for 10 Burpees (5 sets in all).
The Pax reverses course once we hit Memorial Drive and partners up for Burpee Indian Run. The Pax moseys double file, while last 2 Pax drop for 5 Burpees and then sprints until they reach the head of the line. Continue the BIR Run – yeah I just said that – until all Pax have cycled through.
Upon arriving at Bush Gardens, we pause on the benches for a brief interlude from our regularly scheduled Burpee programing.
- Dips x 15 IC
- Step Ups x 15 each leg OYO
- RnR x 3
- Resume BIR Run moseying over to Bushwood CC then crossing over to mosey in and around the Garden of Tranquility, continuing to do 10 Burpees every 100 yards until we arrived back at the Shovel Flag for our last set of 10 Burpees (5 sets total).
- Gather around the Shovel Flag for COT
- 18 men. Aye!
- #FNG What?!? No FNGs?!? Get to work brothers! Always be headlocking FNGs. #ABH It is officially the Holiday season after all. Give the gift of F3. It’s free and it lasts a lifetime! You will forever be the guy that positively changed another man’s life. #Fitness #Fellowship #Faith
BoM (Ball of Man)
- After a week of giving Thanks, we paused to reflect on those who are less fortunate, sick, homeless, alone. The Holiday Season
- The #3rdF pulpit is open to any Pax member. You are all #freedtolead, and every leader needs to find his “voice” among other men. Offering TAPs is a great way to do that.NakedManMoleskin
- Looking Ahead. A couple of workouts you don’t want to miss:
- CA’s VQ #VirginQ this Tuesday at 0530 at #TheHogg. CA plans to open a can #CoonAssWhoopAss certain to smoke any member of the PAX strong enough to endure
- Official New AO Launch – The General (aka Black Jack). This Wednesday 12/7 at 0530, F3 Houston is officially launching our 1st new AO at Pershing Middle School in West U. Park in the North Parking Lot (entrance on Stella Link Road https://email@example.com,-95.4396391,17.42z). The General is a great new #playground Let’s bring an Army of Pax to kick this off right. Aye!!!
- Twitter. YHC highly encourages the PAX to get on Twitter. It’s not a scary as it sounds, and it’s a great source of real-time updates and #MumbleChatter from the PAX. Suggested Twitter handle: @F3[F3name]. #CommunicationIsKey
- Backblast Comments. You’re likely reading this on F3Nation.com. YHC highly recommends getting a login ID and password, so you can comment and post for all of F3 Houston to see. #CommunicationIsKey #MumbleChatter