Thirteen Pax (a new weekday record for The Hogg!!!) including, including one FNG, posted in #TheGloom.
- 70° and overcast with a little towards the end. Rain held off until we bugged out.
- YHC is not a professional instructor. F3 workouts are voluntarily and free of charge. Push yourself, but don’t hurt yourself. Aye!
- Mosey around to the Sister of Mercy’s backside. (Note of caution: Only The Bishop can say something like this with the reverence required.)
- Circle of Pain (COP)
- Side Straddle Hops x 20 IC
- Imperial Walkers x 20 IC
- Merkins x 10 IC
- Rosalita x 10 IC
- Partner up and grab some SAK – a 50lb bag of Sakrete
- Partner 1 does Merkins while partner 2 hauls Sak across the parking lot and back. Rinse-n-repeat x 3 (each)
- Partner 1 does LBCs while partner 2 hauls Sak across the parking lot and back. Rinse-n-repeat x 3 (each)
- Partner 1 does Squats while partner 2 hauls Sak across the parking lot and back. Rinse-n-repeat x 3 (each)
- Partner 1 Planks while partner 2 hauls Sak across the parking lot and back. Rinse-n-repeat x 3 (each)
- Mosey over to the to the Garden of Tranquility
- Dips x 15 IC
- Mosey over to the Clubhouse for some Driving Range Pain
- 20 Donkey Kicks
- 10 Incline Rows
- Rinse & Repeat x 3 each partner OYO
- Mosey over to the Fun Deck, alternating Backpedal and then Kareoke L/R
- Partner 1 does Derkins x 10 while Partner 2 does Step Ups
- Rinse-n-repeat x 3 each partner OYO
- Mosey to the Garden of Tranquility
- Stop half way for Post-ups (diamond merkins performed on a post) x 10 IC, resume Mosey
- Dips x 15 IC
- Jail Break to the Shovel Flags on the Front Lawn for Circle of Trust (COT)
- 13 men with 1 FNG, Aye!
- 1 FNG, Snow Cone
BoM (Ball of Man)
- Remember how blessed we are in our lives. Help us to more mindful of those who are less fortunate and those who serve. Help us convert that mindfulness into action – take our mouths and speak through them, take our minds and think through them, take our hearts and set them on fire!
- The #SAKwork was definitely a #crowdpleaser this AM. It was the F3 Houston Pax first taste of a workout with props. There will be more!!! Great job by the Pax, who proved they are not Lack’n in the SAK’n!
- The Driving Range of Pain was a good find. Donkey Kick and Incline Row combos will #smoke you… On a humorous note, an unnamed Pax member said he had a hard time gripping the bar because he has “small hands”. You know what they say about “small hands”…
- Starting to get some good #mumblechatter from the Pax. Mumble Chatter: “Talking incessantly during the Workout to Inspire/Challenge/Harass the Q, which is designed Encourage and Motivate the other PAX and/or connect with FNGs during a tough workout or exercise.”
- T’claps to the Pax for a new record (13) weekday turnout, including 1 FNG
- T’claps to Buble for being the first brother of the new F3 Houston Pax (#Hogglets) to bring out an FNG, Snow Cone (#homegrown). He is already working on 4 more. That is how it works brothers!!! My challenge to each of you is BYOFNG(s) – Bring Your Own FNGs. #forcemultiplier
- Special Shout Out to Cannon. F3 Houston has its first post-LEAP 2.0. On Saturday at 0400, Cannon and MCannon welcomed Lucas Robert McLean, F3 name “Cannon Ball”, to the world. BOOM!!! Everyone is happy and healthy. Congrats Brother and all the best! Despite the new baby at home, Cannon posted at 0530 #commitment
- You know Saturday’s workout was a good beat down when the Pax are still talking about it at the next workout. There was lots of pre-launch #grumblechatter this AM about the abs work on Saturday, especially the endless Imperial Walkers… #tummyache T’claps to Alpo for a beatdown that made an impression – Aye!