When: April 1, 2017 (Fool!)
QIC: CA (First Q as a Retired Person, and perhaps last for sometime as I move down range to Boerne?)
The Pax: 10 Pax posted to The Hogg for an interval, leg and core intensive beat down (Leprechaun, Back Hoe, Whiskey, The Bishop, Hammer Time, Cannon (Boom!), Pace Car, Fresh Prince, JR Ewing, CA)
- YHC is not a professional instructor. F3 workouts are free and voluntary. Modify as necessary, push yourself but don’t hurt yourself. Listen to your body!
- Comfortable 61
Mosey behind the church (high knees, butt kickers, left and right side shuffles)
- SSH, Low and Slow Squats, Windmills, Tin Solider, Duck Walk (quack, quack, quack), Moroccan Night Club, 5 perfect form burgees (Lots of mumble chatter and harassment of the Q from The Bishop noted)
- Tabata 1 – Skiers and Skaters
- Tabata 2 – Spidermans and Mountain Climbers
- (Can no longer hear The Bishop, is he still here?)
Mosey from the church (several pax dragging from the warm up Tabatas) across the street to the Park Benches
- 30 for 30 Time
- Box Jumps
- Rinse and repeat tres tiempo por favor (A distinct sucking sound filled the air)
Mosey to the Garden of Eden for the Circle of Pain (Killer Finisher)
- Tabata 3 – Split Jump Lunges (damn those are tough!!) / Al Gores
- Tabata 4 – Jail Break (always a crowd pleaser)
- Mosey back to the flags
- 10 Pax, no FNG
- CA asked for prayers of guidance as he starts his new phase of life and for upcoming trip to visit his oldest.
- Show compassion for the mentally ill. They are children of God and someone’s – sons, daughters, mothers, fathers, brothers, and sisters. “What so ever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me!” Live it!
- Sunday, May 21, 2017
- Reveille Peak Ranch, 105 CR 114 Burnet, TX 78611
- Registration Info
- Spartan Sprint (NOT the Super)
- Heat: Sunday morning, 1115-1200
- Team Name: F3Texas
- Password: Fish61
- Challenge to get in 250 workouts in the year. Update and track on the F3 Houston Google Sheet
GrowRuck 03 (New Orleans), June 9-11
Personal Note : I retired yesterday and will be splitting time between Boerne, TX and Park City, Utah, so I won’t be in Houston much in the future. I will really miss working out with the Pax, and more importantly the fellowship and support that it provides. Special thanks to The Bishop and Duggar for kicking off F3 in Houston and willing it to grow and thrive in the Bayou City!