- When: 08/30/18
- QIC: Muffy!
- The PAX: Cruiser, Spitcolli, Tibfib, DryDock, Scooter
6 Pax Strong at The River in Kingwood. Showed up with Cheat Sheet Workout on IPhone Notepad….. Deleted with 1 minute to go ahead of workout!
80+ Degrees and 85% humidity -> Standard 5:00am conditions in Houston, TX
F3 workouts are not led by professionals -> workouts are free and voluntary -> PAX participate at there own risk -> If you can’t complete an exercise, modify as necessary, but keep good form -> Push yourself, don’t hurt yourself -> Let the Q or other PAX know if you have any serious medical conditions.
- Capri lap
- Abe Vigoda x 15 IC
- Grass Grabber x 15 IC
- SSH x 30 IC
- Imperial Walkers x 20 IC
Mosey to the truck -> Grab-o-coupon! or 2!!
String-o-pearls ALARM w/Coupons (1 mile):
- 10 x Rockee’s OYO (Burpees with rocks/bricks)
- 10 x Jump Squats OYO (with bricks)
- 20 x Louganis’s OYO (BBS holding arms in the air with bricks)
- 10 x
- 10 x Berkins IC (Merkins on bricks)
Mosey over to Mt. Midoriyama
- Jog up steps -> Jog to other end -> go down steps (all with Bricks) x 4
Mosey Back to flags for stretch/cooldown
CountORama and NameORama
6 PAX Strong
Pray for Cruiser’s work friend; Muffy’s Friend who had Fall.
Don’t rely on cheat sheets anymore! Don’t come to workout if sick – went downhill during workout
*The River Ruckers* > Every Monday Morning > 0500 – 0545
- Various Rucking, speed, agility, carrying
- Thirsty Third Thursday – Ingenious Brewing – 5:00 til
- *City Ruck Tour – Houston*
- Fri, Sept 14th benefiting “Operation Enduring Warrior”
- More info> https://www.eventbrite.com/e/city-ruck-tour-2018-houston-tx-tickets-44787102429
- *2nd Annual – F3 Houston Anniversary Convergence*
- Saturday, Sept 29th > All AO’s Converge
For those few of you who have not yet signed on – get onto BAND today, either via smartphone app (links here: apple / android), or via the website. This is our new preferred Comz Channel going forward – download it and join the band called “F3 Houston” to get all the info on F3 Houston. Here is where you can learn who are the upcoming Qs, sign up yourself to be the Q, read our Backblasts for each WO, learn details of our next CSAUPs, and as usual, make fun of the guys in the Pax in general with some good ol’ Mumble Chatter.