- When: 08/02/2017
- QIC: Cruiser
- The PAX: The Mick (R-DR NWInd), Pace Car (DR from the Hogg), Rosebowl, Scalpel, Hookup (R), Boring, Kickstand – aka AntBite, Weedwacker (Kotter), Matt Copeland FNG (DR Chicago), Whiskey (R), Monty, Disco, Red Bull (2nd Helpings), Detention, Britney, Gingerwood (2nd Helpings), El Blanco, Lil Poppy (Kotter), Vlassic, Duggar & YHC Cruiser (RR)
Warm and sticky 80* & 85% humidity
I am not a professional. F3 workouts are voluntary and FREE – you are here of your own free will. #YouAgainstYou. Modify exercises as needed but use good form. Notify the Q or rest of Pax of any serious medical conditions #PushYourselfButDontHurtYourself.
The Warm Up – YHC brought the coupons out this morning. Cautioned the PAX to use the with good form or modify (set them down) if needed.
- SSH x 20 IC – with or without coupons
- Copperhead Squat x 21 IC – with or without coupons
- Abe Vigoda x 10 IC- with or without coupons
- Merkin x 10 IC
- Grass Grabber x 10 IC – with or without coupons
The Thang – Mosey over to the Cruisers Courtyard of Pain with your coupons
- Calf Raises on the wall – heels straight back x 10 IC, heels turned out x 10 IC, heels turned in x 10 IC, right foot only x 10 IC & left foot only x 10 IC
- Coupon Curl x 40 IC
- Coupon tricep press x 30 IC
- Step Up Skull Crushers w/coupons x 10 (ea leg) IC
- The Dip x 21 IC
- Step up Curl Press x 10 each leg IC
- American Hammer x 21 IC
- Oblique Crunch x 21 each side IC
- Back to the wall for – Calf raises R&R same as first time> Are they burning yet???
- The Coupon Curl x 30 IC
- Coupon tricep press x 20 IC
- Step up Skull Crushers w/coupons x 10 each leg IC
- American Hammer x 15 IC
- Oblique Crunch x 15 each side IC
Mosey back to the shovel flags and count off 1-2 for some partner work…. On your six, lock legs and
- Partner Big Boy Sit Ups x AMRAP > We have 3 minutes, push yourself. Lots of mumble chatter when I called 1 minute left, then 30 seconds, then 1 Minute left > Push yourself.
CountORama and NameORama
21 PAX (General Record) including 1 FNG and 2 second helpings. The growth of F3 Houston has been amazing since the Art of Manliness podcast. FNG Matt Copeland is DR from Chicago and is now F3-BagPipe, thanks to Proud Pappa Kickstand for bringing him out.
TAP’s went out to my SiL Vicki and her ongoing fight with breast cancer, PaceCars co-worker Rutherford recovering from surgery and The Micks neighbor Sue battling cancer.
As reported above, the podcast interview of Dredd and OBT, the founders of F3 last week on the “Art of Manliness” has really brought an uptick in FNG activity to F3 Houston. I can only hope it’s the same for the rest of the country. Also, here are some of Duggars observations this morning>>>>
- Vlassic doesn’t always drink pickle juice>Shhhhh
- Gingerwood drinks pickle juice straight from the jar. All flavors
- Disco is actually Clark Kent, the glasses are part of his disguise
- PaceCar found out there is another AO in Houston
- Weedwacker is back, beardless. Welcome back
- Scalpel really likes the extra 3 minutes in the fart sack> His Kryptonite is counting down.
- Kickstands calves are as big as Duggars thighs< *NOTE* This is Duggars Observation. ps> No bike today, is rain his Kryptonite?
- Lil Poppi wrings out a Duggar size puddle of sweat
- Red Bull speaks very good Spanish
- Did you like the head fake on that last set of partner sit ups? Tried to spice things up, work outside your comfort zone and push yourself to the limit.
*1st* New round of F3 Houston shirts is up for a couple more days. Get em while they’re hot. You’ll find the link to MudGear on the F3Houston website. *2nd* F3 League City Launch this Saturday, 0630 at Hometown Heroes Park.
Upcoming Area of Operations (AOs):
- League City – August 5th
- Launch-Q : TP
- Katy – Oct 7th
- Launch-Q : Camo
- Austin – Oct 28th
- Launch-Q : Hannibal in San Antonio
- Humble/Kingwood/Atascocita area – End 2017
- Launch-Q : Cruiser
- Sugar Land – Early 2018
- Launch-Q : Inferno
Start EH’ing your friends and family for these upcoming AOs!!
Get with the above AO-Qs if you are available to help support these AOs.
For those few of you who have not yet signed on – get onto BAND today, either via smartphone app (links here: apple / android), or via the website. This is our new preferredComz Channel going forward – download it and join the band called “F3 Houston” to get all the info on F3 Houston. Here is where you can learn who are the upcoming Qs, sign up yourself to be the Q, read our Backblasts for each WO, learn details of our next CSAUPs, and as usual, make fun of the guys in the Pax in general with some good ol’ Mumble Chatter.
Lexicon: DOWNPAINMENT: The daily physical price required to increase one’s Fitness.
YHC > Cruiser > Out