14 PAX crawled out of the fartsack on beautiful Saturday morning at #TheHogg and popped that #DRP. T’Claps to all that made it out this morning
- YHC is not a professional instructor. F3 workouts are voluntarily and free of charge (you’re here on your own accord). Modify as needed. #PushYourselfButDontHurtYourself #YouAgainstYou. Notify the Q of any serious medical conditions. Aye! > Let’s Mosey
- Conditions were a cool 50° with 74% humidity light breeze and overcast. Great day for some pain.
- SSH x 10 IC
- Abe Vigoda x 10 IC
- Moroccan Night Club x 10 IC
- LBAC > forward and backward x 5 ea IC
- Light bulbs x 10 IC
- Copperhead Squat x 10 IC
- Mosey to the next pain station w/side shuffle L&R, backwards & regular mosey
- PART I
- To the Fun Deck for > What else but Fun
- Partner pull-ups x 3 each R&R x 3 holding the last one, legs out straight until it burns
- LBC’s waiting for your next turn
- Partner chin-ups x 3 each R&R x 3 holding the last one, legs out straight until it burns
- Reverse Crunch waiting your next turn
- The American Hammer x 20 IC on the benches
- In & Outs (Mary) or knee ups seated on the bench x 20 IC
- Single legs step ups on the benches pulling up the free leg to the chest x 10 IC
- Mosey to the Enchanted Garden> Double Applesauce Indian Run along the way
- PART II
- Took a page out of #TheLeprechaun playbook with a Modified SL.A.M.
- Speed Lunges x 25 each leg, Merkin x 25, V-Ups x 10
- Time 1:45 > R&R x 3 > Much Mumble Chatter was heard as well as Grunting > Q called on himself for a 10 count.
- Mosey to St Theresa’s parking lot for some “Sacks of Love”
- PART III
- Partner #1 grabs his bag and gets with partner #2
- Overhead presses x 10 passing the bag in between with your partner > Grunts Galore
- On Your 6> Partners lock legs> sit up with your sacks passing the sacks to your partner x 10 > Grunting turned into howling
- Mosey back to the shovel flag with #Cammo calling “Jail Break”
- PART III
- Cool down
- Abe Vigoda x 5 IC
- Freddy Mercury x 5 IC
- Plank it out with a variety of Regular, Right Arm & Left Arm high, Elbows, Regular with Left and Right Leg high
Congratulations to #proudpappas> Cammo (1 FNG) & Cruiser (2-FNG’s inc 1- 2.0 = extra proud pappa)
Ball of Man
Circle of Trust, Ball of Man and Thoughts and Prayers
- BigWheel’s wife has Thyroid Cancer please keep Jessica in your prayers, Bishop spoke of his lifelong friend, he’s had much pain in his life the past several years, just announced he’s getting married, so good news for him. Cruiser’s sister Sharon is feeling better after dealing with bronchitis for 3 months. YHC apologizes if I missed any other shout outs.
- SCOPE 5K: Run for Colorectal Cancer. This is the next F3 Houston #CSAUP event. Pace Car and Cruiser are the Event Q’s. Colorectal cancer is bad news and especially prevalent in men. The plan if for an F3 workout before the run starts, and then crush the race. Some details are still being finalized, but here is what we have so far. See link for more details on the race:https://thedriven.net/event.race_reg/eid/7514234679?
- When: Saturday, March 25, 2017
- Where: Texas Medical Center, 1220 Holcombe Blvd, Houston, TX
- Start Time: 0800
- Event Q:Pace Car and Cruiser #Tclaps
- Registration Info: https://thedriven.net/event.race_reg/eid/7514234679?
- Team Name: F3 Nation (Make sure you register under our team)
- Donations: Pace Car and Cruiser are accepting donations. The goal is to reach $1000 to obtain Silver Level Sponsorship, which will put the F3 logo on the back of the race shirt.
- Spartan Race. Please sign up for the first official F3 Texas(Houston, Dallas and San Antonio Pax) #CSAUP Quick summary, expect 4-5 miles with 20-23 obstacles, and lots of burpees. See link for more details on the race: https://www.spartan.com/en/race/detail/1880/overview?filter=sprint Key info:
- When: Sunday, May 21, 2017
- Where: Reveille Peak Ranch|105 CR 114 Burnet, TX 78611
- Event Q:We need one for the F3 Houston Pax. #leadership opportunity. Who wants it?
- Registration Info:
- Event:Spartan Sprint (NOT the Super)
- Heat: Sunday Morning, 1115-1200 Heat
- Team Name: F3Texas
- Password: Fish61
- Why:#CSAUP Races are signature events for the F3 Nation. The Spartan Race is a excellent chance to test your Fitness, growth in Fellowship and deepen your Faith (believe me, you will be praying during the race…) Ask any Pax who has done one, and they will tell you that #CSAUP events are their favorite F3 activity!!! #seeforyourself