If you follow F3Houston on Twitter you had ample warning that there were #Coupons involved this morning. If you didn’t know what a “Coupon” was, well now you do. Ain’t they fun? Even better, YHC is a frugal shopper and found them on sale at Lowes for $0.25 each. So you are forewarned, I’m carrying “Coupons” for 25 these days and I’m not afraid to use them. #NoExcuses> YHC carried 2 – 5lb coupons and wore a 20# Rucksack> #GrowRuck03 < Need more HC’s from Houston.
18 PAX posted at #TheHogg for their DRP and #DownPainment> inc YHC’s return from DR for 5 days. Brownwater was sweating out of every pore #CleansingSweat
YHC is not a professional, these workouts are free of charge, push yourself but don’t hurt yourself. If you have any medical conditions please let someone know. #GrabTheCoupons #LetsMosey
65 degrees and 95% humidity – Let the sweating begin
Mosey around the parking lot waiting on some stragglers. Then mosey to Bushwood CC
- SSH x 20 IC – Modified to accomodate coupons
- Abe Vigoda x 10 IC
- Copperhead Squats x 10 IC
- Imperial Walkers x 10 IC
- Merkins x 10 IC
Mosey to the Bushwood CC Driving Range for some #AbPain
- LBC x 20 IC
- Low Flutter x 20 IC
- Dolly x 20 IC
- High Flutter x 20 IC
- Rosalita x 20 IC
- Reverse Crunch x 20 IC
- Side Plank Coupon Raise x 20 IC Both Left and Right
Let’s Mosey to the #FunDeck
- Step up x 10 Each Leg OYO
- American Hammer x 10 IC
- The Dip x 15 IC
- Derkins x 10 Civilian Count
Mosey back to the Shovel Flag
- The Bear “Squat into coupon press” x 10 IC
- Various Plank positions as a cool down ~ 2 minutes of SWEAT
CountORama and NameORama:
18 pax with no FNG > Continue to EH
- Chief Clint Greenwood, Precinct 3 Constable and his family in our thoughts and prayers as he was gunned down yesterday.
- Camo’s friend going through a rough time with family issues
- Britney’s grandmother, 96yrs young, fell and broke her pelvis
Spartan Race on May 21;
GrowRuck June 9-11 in New Orleans
Second F > Fellowship > Thursday, April 20th at Kirby Ice House > 1730 hrs, be there!
Camo took us out with a moment of silence for us to count our blessings and keep building upon becoming better husbands, fathers, sons.
Further details on above Announcements:
Spartan Race. Please sign up for the first official F3 Texas(combined Houston, Dallas and San Antonio Pax) #CSAUP Quick summary, expect 4-5 miles with 20-23 obstacles, and lots of burpees. See link for more details on the race: https://www.spartan.com/en/race/detail/1880/overview?filter=sprintKey info:
- When: Sunday, May 21, 2017
- Where: Reveille Peak Ranch|105 CR 114 Burnet, TX 78611
- Event Q: We need a Q for the F3 Houston Pax. #leadershipopp Who wants it?
- Registration Info:
- Event:Spartan Sprint (NOT the Super)
- Heat: Sunday Morning, 1115-1200 Heat
- Team Name: F3Texas
- Password: Fish61
- Why: #CSAUP Races are signature events for the F3 Nation. The Spartan Race is a excellent chance to test your Fitness, growth in Fellowship and deepen your Faith (believe me, you will be praying during the race…) Ask any Pax who has done one, and they will tell you that #CSAUP events are their favorite F3 activity!!! #seeforyourself
GrowRuck 03 – New Orleans June 9-11 combines F3 Grow School with a GoRuck Tough. Details to follow. Have no doubt, this will be a transformative event for the PAX that do it, as well as for F3 Houston and F3 Texas. Get excited! HC’s Cruiser, Duggar, Inferno, Britney, TP. We need more from the Houston PAX. We also need drivers> a non participant in the event that can drive some very tired & worn out souls back to Houston from Nola.
F3 COMZ. Because we are only working out together 3-4 hours a week, communication between the Pax is a key way to build our Fellowship as a group. #CommunicationIsKey There are multiple ways to stay in touch: Twitter, The Band, Facebook, F3Nation.com