18 Pax took their #DRP and posted #InTheGloom at The Hogg for a Burpee oriented #beatdown. Was it a little repetitive, yeah… that was the point!
- YHC is not a professional instructor #clipboarder. F3 workouts are voluntarily and free of charge. It is important to use good form to complete the exercises, so take a break, ask for a demonstration and/or modify if you need to. Push yourself, but don’t hurt yourself. #youagainstyou Notify the Q of any serious medical conditions. Aye!
- 62° and windy with clear skies… about perfect!
- Take a lap around the parking lot waiting for stragglers coming in hot and then mosey across to the El Camino Real and stop roadside for COP
- Circle of Pain
- SSH x 25 IC
- IW x 25 IC
- Mountain Climbers x 25 IC
- Windmills x 25 IC
Mosey on the ECR towards the West stopping every 100 yards for 10 Burpees (5 sets in all).
The Pax reverses course once we hit Memorial Drive and partners up for Burpee Indian Run. The Pax moseys double file, while last 2 Pax drop for 5 Burpees and then sprints until they reach the head of the line. Continue the BIR Run – yeah I just said that – until all Pax have cycled through.
Upon arriving at Bush Gardens, we pause on the benches for a brief interlude from our regularly scheduled Burpee programing.
- Dips x 15 IC
- Step Ups x 15 each leg OYO
- RnR x 3
- Resume BIR Run moseying over to Bushwood CC then crossing over to mosey in and around the Garden of Tranquility, continuing to do 10 Burpees every 100 yards until we arrived back at the Shovel Flag for our last set of 10 Burpees (5 sets total).
- Gather around the Shovel Flag for COT
- 18 men. Aye!
- #FNG What?!? No FNGs?!? Get to work brothers! Always be headlocking FNGs. #ABH It is officially the Holiday season after all. Give the gift of F3. It’s free and it lasts a lifetime! You will forever be the guy that positively changed another man’s life. #Fitness #Fellowship #Faith
BoM (Ball of Man)
- After a week of giving Thanks, we paused to reflect on those who are less fortunate, sick, homeless, alone. The Holiday Season
- The #3rdF pulpit is open to any Pax member. You are all #freedtolead, and every leader needs to find his “voice” among other men. Offering TAPs is a great way to do that.
- Important Notice From The Q. This Backblast is late, very late in fact. They are supposed to posted the day of the workout. (But for the record, it was posted before Buble completed the BB for his VQ workout… just sayin’, a delay of such exceptional length that it may result in a suspension, fines and almost certain harassment!?!) I could offer excuses, but as a leader I hold myself accountable instead. My tardiness ain’t acceptable. It will not happen again (well… at least until it happens again… hey, I have a life and responsibilities (and apparently excuses!!!))
- T’claps to the Pax on a great workout. Burpees are perhaps the best full body exercise in the F3 repetoire, because they simultaneously work the core, chest, arms and legs. Do a bunch of Burpees and add 2 miles of running in the same workout and you get a #TotalBodyBeatdown Also known as FUN… WTF, did I just write that?!? It wasn’t fun, in fact it sucked…
- For those of you keeping score at home, we did 105 Burpees, which is an important number. Why you ask??? Because it is 1 Burpee more than the 104 (NOT 140!?! #FalseBravado) that the Pax did when Duggar had the Q on Saturday and conjured up the Deck of Death. Two key takeaways:
- The Pax is making progress #StrongerEveryDay
- The Bishop enjoys some friendly competition with Duggar (Yes, this may have an adverse impact of the Pax… #CollateralDamage Sorry, well not really… Hopefully, this provides more incentive for others to Q!!!)
- The Shovel Flags looked great this AM with the wind making them fly #flythecolors
- We are F3 Nation – Aye!!!
- Word of the Day (WOD): HIGH IMPACT MAN or #HIM: A man dedicated to forcible contact to strong effect with other men and in his community. A Disrupter. That Somebody who makes things happen. A world-beater. An enemy of the status quo, despised by Goo Nation for the threat he poses to its continued existence. Savior of Sad Clowns.
- F3 seeks develop and support High Impact Men who are leaders in their communities.
Aye! The Bishop