11 PAX posted at 0700 at #TheHogg for a BREXIT inspired beatdown. Pumped to lead this Merry bunch of fine gentlemen for a second time..
- YHC is not a professional instructor. F3 workouts are voluntarily and free of charge. Modify exercises if you need to. The goal is to push yourself, but don’t hurt yourself. #YouAgainstYou Notify the Q of any serious medical conditions. Lets do this..
- 72° / 60% humidity. Warm and sweaty…!
Mosey through back streets to St Theresa parking lot. Along the way: high knees and Karaoke L and R, Side shuffle R and L
- Abe Pegoda x 15
- Mountain Clmber x 15
- SSH x 20
- Tin Soldier x 15
Mosey. Single file Indian run done on hitting track up to Fun Deck of Pain
Fun Deck of Pain
- 10 Dips IC
- 20 Skull Crunchers x 20 IC
#THE THANG Completing laps of the Memorial running oval track while stopping for exercises done OYO at end of every lap. F3 very own BREXIT inspired beatdown (#god bless her majesty) the order in which exercises took place.
- Burpee x 10
- Reverse Crunch x 15
- E 2 K x 20
- X-factor x 25
- Imperial Walker x 30
- The Merkin x 35
Drink of much needed water before mosey back to the Fun deck of Pain for those that missed out first time round. #FEELTHEBURN
- Fun Deck of Pain
- 15 Dips IC
- Step ups each leg x 20 OYO
- Mosey back from Fun Deck of Pain for last exercise of Flurry x 20 IC around the SHOVEL FLAGS for transition to COT
- 11 Pax. T’claps Brothers!
- 1 FNG. – BOYSCOUT impressive first time out and trying a DD. Let’s keep #EHing and keep growing The Hogg.
#BoM (Ball of Man)
- Hope Bishops achilles heals soon. His eye for talent was missed!
- Inferno M’s half marathon this wekeend – go get em!
- Good luck to Hammertime with his impending operation – hope to see you back soon.
- Thoughts for Beta’s daughter getting better everyday
- Brexit leads us out.
- As a reminder, the #3rdF pulpit is open to any Pax member. You are all #freedtolead, and every leader needs to find his “voice” among other men. Offering TAPs is a great way to do that.
- T’claps to the all those PAX who braved the #DoubleDown in addition to those who braved it with their solo Rucks. TP was out there from 0400! #earlybirdcatchestheworm
- We worked on our cardio fitness with some circuit training. Although OYO great encouragement and help for others shown today! Respect to those that sacrificed there own work out for others!
- T’claps to Inferno for lending Q his watch to time properly
- Looking Ahead.
- GrowRuck June 9-11 in New Orleans seems to be gathering some momentum with 9 confirmed F3 participants from H-Town!! Good work boys..
- Spartan Race. Please sign up for the first official F3 Texas(combined Houston, Dallas and San Antonio Pax) #CSAUP Quick summary, expect 4-5 miles with 20-23 obstacles, and lots of burpees. See link for more details on the race: https://www.spartan.com/en/race/detail/1880/overview?filter=sprint Key info:
- When: Sunday, May 21, 2017
- Where: Reveille Peak Ranch|105 CR 114 Burnet, TX 78611
- Event Q: We need a Q for the F3 Houston Pax. #leadershipopp Who wants it?
- Registration Info:
- Event:Spartan Sprint (NOT the Super)
- Heat: Sunday Morning, 1115-1200 Heat
- Team Name: F3Texas
- Password: Fish61
- Why: #CSAUP Races are signature events for the F3 Nation. The Spartan Race is a excellent chance to test your Fitness, growth in Fellowship and deepen your Faith (believe me, you will be praying during the race…) Ask any Pax who has done one, and they will tell you that #CSAUP events are their favorite F3 activity!!! #seeforyourself
- f3nation.com. This is the key resource for all things F3, but especially for the Backblasts, a written account of a Workout or Event that the Q Posts to a public forum. You can find the #BBs for F3 HOU here: http://f3nation.com/locations/houston-tx/
Thank you for allowing a Brit to lead you!