YHC is not a professional, you are here of your own free will, push yourself but don’t hurt yourself. Modify as needed. #YouAgainstYou #UseGoodForm. If you have any serious medical conditions, please let someone know. “Let’s Mosey”
74* > 90% Humidity
Grab your “Cruiser Approved Coupons” from the back of the truck and let’s mosey over to Bushwood CC, single file, Black Snake Run for a little warmup
- SSH x 20 IC, with coupons > *Caution* Use good form
- Abe Vigoda x 10 IC with coupons > *Caution* watch the hammies
- Copperhead Squat x 10 IC with coupons > Use good form, back straight, head up, weight back on your heels
- <Merkins x 10 IC On Your Coupons > Use good form
Mosey over to Wrigley Field parking lot for a little BLIMP ACTION *NOTE* Don’t forget those coupons boys.
- B.L.I.M.P.S. > Line up on the light pole, after you complete the exercise run with the coupons to the end of the parking lot. Do the next rotation in the BLIMPS lineup “With Coupons” and run back. Are you ready??? Let’s exercise
- B.urpees x 5 OYO > If you’re brave, use the coupons, run to the end of the parking lot
- L.unges x 10 Each Leg OYO > And Yes, with the coupons *Use Good Form*
- I.mperial Walker x 15 Each Leg OYO
- M.erkins x 20 OYO > On the Coupons *Use Good Form*
- P.lank Jacks x 25 OYO > On the Coupons
- S.quats x 30 OYO > Use those coupons
- Plank it up waiting on the “6”
Mosey to “Fun Deck”
- The Dip x 20 IC
- The “In and Out” x 20 IC
- American Hammer x 20 IC > Oh hail yes, while holding on to those “Little Darlings” < Thanks Camo
- After a 10 count, Hookup professed his “Love” for the American Hammer, let’s do some MO
- American Hammer x 10 IC > With Coupons < Immediately keeping those legs up into
- The “In and Out” x 10 IC
- The “Curl” x 20 IC > With Coupons. Use good form, Palms up on the up motion, rotate palms down in the down motion. Keep elbows in, nice and slow.
“Let’s Mosey” back to the shovel flag.
- Black Snake Run > pumping out some curls while jogging at “Recovery Mosey” pace.
- Stopped at the Baby Garden of Tranquility, waiting on the six.
- Brisk walk pace to the shovel flags pumping the coupons overhead the rest of the way. Feel the shoulders burn.
#CountORama / #NameORama
16 PAX total, no FNGs to share the pain.
- Rosebowl on IR fighting a bug.
- YHC requested TAP’s for the group headed to Nola this weekend for GrowRuck03. Not only for our safe travel there and back but pray to keep our bodies and minds strong to help complete the mission. Those going are> TP, Duggar, Britney, Inferno, Jackrabbit, Cannon, Leprechaun and Cruiser.
- Camo took us out this morning with some strong words >AYE<
Announcements: All kinds of good stuff coming up.
- Father’s Day Convergence > Saturday, June 17th > Memorial Park (The Hogg). Normal 0600-0700 and 0700-0800 workouts followed by the 2.0s joining us 0800-0830 and Ms to join for breakfast immediately following. Invitations to all “Ms” (significant others) and “2.0s” (kids) are highly encouraged, and this would be a chance for more 2ndF. Need hard commits on BAND > Cruiser bringing breakfast tacos, YHC has kid/adult beverages, Britney bringing donuts, Canon bringing coffee. #MarkYourCalendars. This is going to be a good one guys, make plans to be there. You’ll finally be able to introduce your M to all these dudes that you spend so much time with.
- Growruck 03– DRIVER NEEDED > New Orleans June 9-11 combines F3 Grow School with a GoRuck Tough. This is a custom GoRuck event, which has been specifically designed for F3 to help reinforce the Leadership Development training that the PAX will be exposed to over the course of the GR03. Ruck training is underway – to join the chatter on BAND.
- Houston Tough Mudder > Nov 11-12th, 2017 >5 Miles, 13 Obstacles, 1 Extraordinary Experience. Even dirtier than the Spartan Race, but just as much of a 2nd F team building experience. More info here.#CSAUP
- Houston Spartan Sprint > March 24th, 2018 > 3-5 miles, 20-23 Obstacles. The Reebok Spartan Sprint: This is our shortest distance. It is perfect for athletes of all levels; from Spartan first timers to seasoned racers. The race is a fantastic test of your physical ability, but an even better 2nd F experience. More info here.#CSAUP
- Twitter/BAND:We have a good comms system going for F3 Houston via Twitter and BAND. Get on either and look up F3 for regular updates and #Mumblechatter. Inferno or one of the other PAX (YHC included) can also help get you hooked up.
- As always, it’s an honor and privilege to lead this group. I’m truly blessed to have each and every one of you in my life.