- When: 10/24/2017
- QIC: Beta
- The PAX:
18 Pax (including one FNG – welcome Louis Vitton, and two DR from Richmond, VA) posted at exactly 5:30: Kingspont, Backhoe, Offshore (DR), Stakeout (R), Carleton (SH), Sidecar (H), triple threat, peekaboo, gemini, whiskey (R), Pacecar, CC, H-Bomb, FNG, Six Sigma (DR), Cruiser, Beta (YHC), Who Knew (DR)
Cool and crisp, sleeves were debated, and worn by some (low 60’s, low humidity)
YHC is not a professional, YHC didn’t even plan a workout. F3 workouts are voluntary and FREE – you are here voluntarily #YouAgainstYou. Modify as needed. Notify the Q or rest of Pax of any serious medical conditions #PushYourselfButDontHurtYourself.
- SSH x20 IC
- Grass Grabbers (sounds like Abe Vigoda, but you knew what I meant) x10 IC
- Imperial Walkers x20 IC
- Abe Vigodas x10 IC
- LBAC-F x20 IC
- LBAC-B x20 IC
- Moroccan night clubs x20 IC
- Ray Lewis x15 IC
Mosey to St. Theresa’s backside, with butt kickers, high knees, side shuffle r/l
- Around the world (Daft Punk) x 20 IC (lunges r-front, r-side, r-back, l-back, l-side, l-front is one)
- Copperhead squats x20 IC
Backside Blasts: Partner up, partner 1 circles St. Theresa’s backside, partner 2 exercises.
- First set: merkin, derkin, incline merkin.
- Second set: peoples chair, rocky balboas, and dwight howards (new lexicon- standing jump, slapping wall with both hands)
Cross the bridge of death, with a stop in the dark corner for 10 OYO burpees, then more partner work at the bleachers- 50 pull ups total count, P1 runs around the bleachers, P2 exercise, then switch
Mosey around the garden of tranquility, with a stop for 20 dips IC
Mosey back to the shovel flags with a jailbreak at the ditch, then 6 minutes of Mary
- LBC x 20
- Rosalita x20
- Low flutter x20
- Freddie Mercury x20
- CountORama and NameORama18 Pax, including FNG Louis Vitton, who works in “luxury retail” Had beard for three years, Carleton came back for some 2nd helpings,
Cruiser, Jessica, Ava, and my stepson
Procrastiation pays off (including this late BB)
Yeah, out of date now….