- When: 09/19/2017
- QIC: Cruiser
- The PAX: Locksmith (R), Neo, Borat, SnoopDog, PaceCar, Snowbird, Shots Fired, Triple Threat, Fresh Prince, H-Bomb, Weblo, Red Bull, Picabo, Morpheus, Camo, Inferno, Backhoe & YHC Cruiser (RR)
76* and 99% Humidity, thank goodness it’s wet.
YHC is not a professional. F3 workouts are free and voluntary – you are here of your own free will #YouAgainstYou. If you’re unable to complete an exercise modify as necessary “Use Good Form”. If you have a serious medical conditions please notify the Q or the PAX #PushYourselfButDontHurtYourself.
The Warm Up
Hope you stretched a bit because it’s 0530 and time to get after it. Mosey to the Pool area for some fun times.
- Side Shuffle L & R > followed by Back Peddle > some Butt Kickers and High Knees
- Circle up
- SSH x 20 IC
- Copperhead Squats x 20 IC
- Abe Vigoda x 10 IC
- Tin Soldier x 10 IC
- Grass Grabber x 10 IC
CoP: H.I.I.T. > Tabata style > 30 seconds on x 20 seconds off > Count off 1-2 > 1-2 > 1’s look to your left, 2’s look to your right. That’s your partner the rest of the morning stay close. Push each other
- Grape Stompers > Tabata x 5
- Hand Slap Merkins > Tabata x 5 < Partner Style
- Big Boy Sit Ups > Tabata x 5 < Partner Style, lock legs, knees bent, hands firmly clasped behind your head *No Cheating*
- The Dip > Tabata x 5
Modify, blame the humidity> Mosey back to the shovel flags paying particularly close attention to the cracks in the sidewalk #HighAlert
Since there was much moaning and groaning that I cut the Tabata short due to one of the PAX getting lightheaded I decided to give the PAX what they wanted which seemed to be > More Tabata <
- Bobby Hurley > Tabata x 5 < Partner Style, Slap hands at the top
- Abe Vigoda x 10 IC
- Pigeon Stretch x 30 seconds each leg
- Plank in various positions, regular, R & L arm high and R & L leg high.
CountORama and NameORama
18 PAX with no FNG’s
Shots Fired offered up Morpheus in TAP’s as he’s considering joining the Army. Our TAP’s are with him and the family as he makes his decision.
APFT (Army Physical Fitness Test): My vision of the workout today came while Rucking last w/e with Leprechaun. He and I discussed the next APFT > so Tabata Merkins and Tabata Big Boy sit ups. More info to follow soon. In closing I’d like to say thank you to all the F3 PAX. It’s a pleasure to workout with everyone in the Gloom and an honor to lead this group of #HIM > High Impact Men. Iron Sharpens Iron, let’s share this with everyone.
“T.T.T.” > Thirsty Third Thursday: Sept 21st > Heights Bier Garten > 1433 N Shepherd Dr, Houston. 1700 (thats 5pm) til ???
1st Anniversary Convergence!! ** ALL ARE WELCOME **
- Hermann Park on September 30th: 0630-0800 hrs
- ALL OTHER AOs WILL BE CLOSED THAT DAY
- Meet at Parking Lot “A” by the Sam Houston Monument
Upcoming Area of Operations (AOs):
- Katy – Oct 7th 0630
- Launch-Q : Camo
- Corner of Kingsland Blvd & Rennie Dr
- Austin – Oct 28th
- Launch in the AM / Capital Ruck Tour in the PM
- For more information on Rucking or joining the Houston PAX for this launch ask Duggar, Cruiser, Inferno, Leprechaun.
- Humble/Kingwood/Atascocita area – End 2017
- Launch-Q : Cruiser
- Sugar Land – Early 2018
- Launch-Q : Inferno
Start EH’ing your friends and family for these upcoming AOs!!
Get with the above AO-Qs if you are available to help support these AOs.
For those few of you who have not yet signed on – get onto BAND today, either via smartphone app (links here: apple / android), or via the website. This is our new preferredComz Channel going forward – download it and join the band called “F3 Houston” to get all the info on F3 Houston. Here is where you can learn who are the upcoming Qs, sign up yourself to be the Q, read our Backblasts for each WO, learn details of our next CSAUPs, and as usual, make fun of the guys in the Pax in general with some good ol’ Mumble Chatter.
Signing off> Cruiser
Lexicon> ALWAYS BE HEADLOCKING (Abbr: ABH) : A Q’s determination to never miss an opportunity to transform a Sad Clown into an FNG.