- YHC (Boring) is not a professional instructor. F3 workouts are voluntarily and free of charge (you’re here on your own accord). Modify as needed. #PushYourselfButDontHurtYourself
- Clear 64°, beautiful morning
- Mosey the General’s perimeter with unexpected about face back to parking lot
- Side Straddle Hops x22 IC
- Windmill x22 IC
- Morrocan Nightclub x22 IC
- Imperial Walker x22 IC
- Grass Grabbers x22 IC
- Mosey more General perimeter to benches
- Dercan x 11 IC
- Step Ups x 22 (11 each leg) OYO
- Dips x 11 IC
- Indian Run remainder of General perimeter (all PAX 3 sprints)
- Partner up for 11 Strong finish
- Patty cake mercan x 1, dash across bball court, patty cake lbc x 10. Repeat in ascending/descending order (mercan x2, situp x 9, etc, etc)
- Squat/Sprint dora – partner 1 continuous squats, partner 2 dash to 3rd light post and back, switch. Continue to 220 squats total
- Mercan/Freddy Mercury tango
- Partner 1 Mercan x 11 CC
- Partner 2 Freddy Mercury x 11 CC
- Switch every 11 to 110 (time constraint)
- Jail break to Shovel Flag
- #MerkinMonth – 132 today
#CountORama and #NameORama
- 14 men, no FNGs. Welcome Sunspot from Chicago!
#BoM (Ball of Man)
- 11 strong = Boring remembrance of lost son, knowing F3 can be there to lift others. T’claps to Duggar for taking us out.
- Looking Ahead…
- Thirsty Third Thursday (modified for sping break) this Thursday 3/23 – happy hour @ 5:30 @ Kirby Ice House #2F
- SCOPE 5K: Run for Colorectal Cancer.
- When: Saturday, March 25, 2017
- Where: Texas Medical Center, 1220 Holcombe Blvd, Houston, TX
- Start Time:0800
- Event Q: Pace Car and Cruiser #Tclaps
- Registration Info: https://thedriven.net/event.race_reg/eid/7514234679?
- Team Name: F3 Nation(Make sure you register under our team)
- Donations: Pace Car and Cruiser are still accepting donations even though we’ve attained Gold Level Sponsorship, which will put the F3 logo on the back of the race shirt!
- We will have an F3 Houston convergence workout at 0600 at Hermann Park (Miller Outdoor Theater) before the race #HillWork
- Spartan Race. https://www.spartan.com/en/race/detail/1880/overview?filter=sprint
- When: Sunday, May 21, 2017
- Where: Reveille Peak Ranch|105 CR 114 Burnet, TX 78611
- Event Q: We need a Q for the F3 Houston Pax. #leadershipopp Who wants it?
- Leprechaun, I’m lookin’ at you #SteppinUp #TakingCharge
- Registration Info:
- Event:Spartan Sprint(NOT the Super)
- Heat: Sunday Morning, 1115-1200 Heat
- Team Name: F3Texas
- Password: Fish61
- @F3_250.A reminder today to challenge the PAX (#YouAgainstYou) to make a personal commitment to working out 250 times in 2017. F3 workouts count, as well as any 30+ minutes exercise sessioin you complete (yes, even with your M if you can last that long!?!). Time for YOU to step up for your own @F3_250 #accountability
- Check the F3 Houston Google Sheetto track your progress.
- Tweet your weekly workout count to @F3_250 with the hashtag #F3TwoFiddy every Saturday to log on a national level.
- GrowRuck 03– New Orleans June 9-11 combines F3 Grow School with a GoRuck Tough. Details to follow. Have no doubt, this will be a transformative event for the PAX that do it, as well as for F3 Houston and F3 Texas. Get excited!
- F3 COMZ. Because we are only working out together 3-4 hours a week, communication between the Pax is a key way to build our Fellowship as a group. #CommunicationIsKey There are multiple ways to stay in touch: Twitter, Facebook, F3Nation.com
- F3 Swag.T-shirt orders for The Hogg are closed, but place your orders on the Wait List to build us up for another order.
- The F3 Lexicon provides the PAX with a language that uniquely conveys and captures much of what we do and believe in F3. It seems trivial, but the Lexicon helps connect us and enriches our fellowship. Take some time to check it out. (http://www.f3nation.com/lexicon/)