- When: 12/09/17
- QIC: PaceCar & Haggis
- The PAX: The Bishop (R), Cruiser (RR), Leprechaun, Jackrabbit (R), Snowbird, Shots Fired!, Fresh Prince, SnoopDog, Kieth Lund (FNG), PaceCar (Q), Haggis (Q)
11 PAX including 1 FNG braved the frozen tundra at #TheHogg. A Cold and frosty morning, was perfect for leaving our mark.
29 degrees – cold, very cold, and dry
Co-Qs are not a professionals. F3 workouts are voluntary and FREE – you are here voluntarily #YouAgainstYou. Modify as needed. Notify the Qs or rest of Pax of any serious medical conditions #PushYourselfButDontHurtYourself.
- SSH x 15 IC
- Grass Grabber x10 IC
- Abe Vigoda x 10 IC
- LBAC Forward x 10 IC
- LBAC backwards x 10 IC
- Moroccan Nightclub x 10 IC
PAX visited the bed of Cruiser’s truck to pick up coupons (bricks), then took a mosey to the parking lot beside the flags
- Ever-increasing Merkin Burpees. Using the width of the lot, run to the other side of lot with coupons in hand, then 1x Burpee, run to other side 1x double Merkin Burpee, run to other side 1x Triple Merkin Burpee, run to other side 1 x quadruple Merkin Burpee, run to other side quintuple Merkin Burpee.
- Find a parking line. 4 count skier with coupons X 20 IC.
- Ice skaters with coupons x 20 IC
Mosey to back church lot, with coupons, high knees, butt kickers, side shuffle left and right.
Circle up. Count off 1, 2
- Half lot bear crawl relay. Partners split off across half the width of lot. In sync partners sprint to opposite side, then bear crawl back. Repeat 10 (or so times)
- 11s with coupons. Partners face off using length of lot between lamp poles. 11s with mountain climbers and split lunge with coupons.
- DORA with coupons:
- 200 arm curls with coupons partner runs length of lot and back
- 50 x partner BBSU with coupons
- 200 scull crushers with coupons partner runs length of lot and back
Mosey to the Garden of Tranquility
- Russian dips 4 count x 11 IC
- Step up skull crushers with coupons x 15 each leg OYO.
Dragon run back to flags. Stack coupons
CountORama and NameORama
11 PAX successfully navigated the beatdown. We welcomed Lambo (FNG) to the family – sounds like Rambo, but with a Greenbay twist….given the head to toe green and yellow.
TAPs as always to Jessica and the boys, KFCs daughter Ava, Cruisers sister in law
BOM – Every day is a gift
Co-Q with PaceCar was great this morning. Leading as a team allowed for a nice variety of exercises, and during the workout we were able to test ideas for the next set of exercises as we went along (you’d never know that we hadn’t planned too hard). For those of you who have not yet stepped up to Q a work out, I would highly recomend finding a Co-Q to share the ‘burden’ and relieve some of the worries you might have – it’s not as hard as we make it look….
*Thirsty Third Thursday – December venue to be announced shortly
*December LBC/Merkin Challenge*
> 100 LBC + the 5x day of month & 50 Merkins + 5x day of month. Keep track on Band. Push yourself. #NotTooLateToStart… some are getting visibly stronger!!!
*F3 Texas GrowRuck*
> Officially in Houston the last weekend in February. Get your hallpasses now and block that entire weekend for all THREE Fs. Small number of HCs so far…..step up men, this will be a challenging, fun and fulfilling event. No regrets! A training Ruck is planned for 0400 on Sunday Dec 17th, leaving from the Hogg. We will be doing roughly half distance, with pain stations, and we’ll be giving one of Cruisers logs a test run.
*Houston Spartan Sprint*
> March 24th, 2018 – EBERLY RANCH, CHAPPELL HILL TX – More details here.
*Austin Spartan Sprint – All Texas Pax Convergence*
> May 20th, 2018 – REVEILLE PEAK RANCH, BURNET TX – More details here.
PaceCar and Haggis