- QIC: Trojan
- The PAX: Inferno, Hammertime, M.A.S.H., Flipper, Mr. Robot, Aquaman, Sherpa, Hostage, Clueless, YHC (QIC)
10 PAX > 0 FNGs were greeted by Trojan Clause and his special elf, Greta!
HO HO HO! A breezy, and clear 52* graced The Gloom this morning!
YHC is not a professional. F3 workouts are voluntary and FREE – you are here voluntarily #YouAgainstYou. Modify as needed. Notify the Q or rest of Pax of any serious medical conditions #PushYourselfButDontHurtYourself.
- Abe Vigoda x10 IC
Greta – Dora’s mean, ugly sister: count off 1s and 2s, keep the rep count with your partner, but stay with your team.
- P1 Burpee Darlin’s while P2 delivers presents to the other end. Once the presents are delivered, alternate until 100 cumulative reps are reached.
- P1 Thrusters while P2 delivers presents to the other end. Once the presents are delivered, alternate until 100 cumulative reps are reached.
- P1 Darlin’ Swings while P2 delivers presents to the other end. Once the presents are delivered, alternate until 100 cumulative reps are reached.
The Rocketers were phenomenal gift deliverers! Thanks for the opportunity to lead, brothers!
Following the WoD, YHC stayed in The Gloom and immersed himself in the suck:
Plan was for 2 laps around The Rocket > 2.5 miles. Here is how it went down:
56 pound ruck > 58 pound Jerry can > push for 200 paces at a time (a little less than a quarter mile). Every time I had to stop (whether I reached the goal or not), I would be punished for my weakness.
- 1st stop:
- Flutter kicks x100 IC
- 2nd stop: Turn yourself into a sugar cookie on the wet, cinder track, then:
- Merkins w/ruck x25 CC
- Low flutter x50 IC (lower-half submerged in the lake)
- 3rd stop: Low crawl to the brush line, crawl bear back, and then:
- The dip x50 IC
- 4th stop:
- LBC x100 IC
- Feet 6″ off the ground for a 100-count
- LBC x100 IC
- 5th stop:
- Lunge w/ruck x100 CC
- 6th stop: I found a stream that runs out of the lake: fully submerge in that, then:
- Low flutter x50 IC
Welp, that makes 1 lap of suck. Now I wanted to do two things: 1 – I wanted to put Jerry back in the truck because he is a jerk. 2 – I wanted to visit the Sugarland Veterans’ Memorial that extends into the lake. In order to do this, I had to make a sacrifice: I had to give up use of my straps on my ruck. So, the 2nd lap was spent toting my ruck on my shoulders, over my head, and out in front of me. This lap may have sucked more than the first.
The Sugarland Veterans’ Memorial is awesome to see. The design and architecture do a great job of honoring those who have sacrificed their life for us.
CountORama and NameORama
10 PAX > 0 FNGs
TAPs for Southpaws newborn as they recover from surgery, and patience for Hayseed with a sick 2.0.
Trojan Clause has not yet tired of the presents. Continuing to push myself after the BD to do more. There is no growth in the comfort zone. Thanks for letting me lead, and for motivating me to be better, brothers.
> December 20, 2018 – 1730hours – Gingerman – Dart Tournament: $20 buy-in, all proceeds benefit Jessica and the boys.
*New Year’s Day Convergence*
> January 1, 2019 – 0630 hours – Eleanor Tinsley Park
*Overnight Ruck > 20-miler – The River*
> January 4, 2019 – 2200 hours – Stepping off from The River
For those few of you who have not yet signed on – get onto BAND today, either via smartphone app (links here: apple / android), or via the website. This is our new preferred Comz Channel going forward – download it and join the band called “F3 Houston” to get all the info on F3 Houston. Here is where you can learn who are the upcoming Qs, sign up yourself to be the Q, read our Backblasts for each WO, learn details of our next CSAUPs, and as usual, make fun of the guys in the Pax in general with some good ol’ Mumble Chatter.