- When: 07/12/2018
- QIC: Trojan
- The PAX: Tib-Fib, Cruiser (RR), Miranda (R), Handful (SH/R), Spicoli (R), Muffy (R), Trojan (QIC)
A weekday record 7 PAX posted at The River for the Trojan 1200!
75* > 85% humidity
YHC is not a professional. F3 workouts are voluntary and FREE – you are here voluntarily #YouAgainstYou. Modify as needed. Notify the Q or rest of Pax of any serious medical conditions #PushYourselfButDontHurtYourself.
Mosey to Mt. Midoriyama, count off 1s and 2s for the Trojan 1200 (double Dora!).
- P1 Gas Pumps while P2 takes the big loop around Mt. Midoriyama. Alternate until 100 reps as a team.
- P1 Baryshnikov Squats (the PAX had some fun with my pronunciation of this; I’m from Texas so it’s obviously “Bary-schnitz-kov”) while P2 takes the big loop around Mt. Midoriyama. Alternate until 100 reps as a team. Plank for the 6.
- P1 Dolly while P2 takes the big loop around Mt. Midoriyama. Alternate until 200 reps as a team.
- P1 Drop Lunges while P2 takes the big loop around Mt. Midoriyama. Alternate until 200 reps as a team. Plank for the 6.
- P1 BBSU’s while P2 takes the big loop around Mt. Midoriyama. Alternate until 300 reps as a team.
- P1 Calf Raises on the curb while P2 takes the big loop around Mt. Midoriyama. Alternate until 300 reps as a team.
- Had to modify and cut short the Calf Raises due to time constraints.
Mosey back to the flags for CoT.
CountORama and NameORama
7 PAX > 0 FNGs (a weekday record for The River!)
TAPs for Cruiser’s recovery from shoulder surgery and his colleague and friend who has recently been diagnosed with cancer. TAPs for Handfuls while as she continues to heal from a recent ailment.
Proud of the PAX as they push themselves. I am consistently motivated by this group of men to push harder, do more, and strengthen each other. YHC needs to brush up on his Russian.
- *F3TheWoodlands “The Shed” Launch*
- Saturday, July 14th
- *Black Ops Beatdown*
- Saturday, Aug 11th
- Hosted by “The Trinity” More to follow
- *City Ruck Tour – Houston*
- Fri, Sept 14th benefiting “Operation Enduring Warrior”
- More info> https://www.eventbrite.com/e/city-ruck-tour-2018-houston-tx-tickets-44787102429
- *2nd Annual – F3 Houston Anniversary Convergence*
- Saturday, Sept 29th > All AO’s Converge
For those few of you who have not yet signed on – get onto BAND today, either via smartphone app (links here: apple / android), or via the website. This is our new preferred Comz Channel going forward – download it and join the band called “F3 Houston” to get all the info on F3 Houston. Here is where you can learn who are the upcoming Qs, sign up yourself to be the Q, read our Backblasts for each WO, learn details of our next CSAUPs, and as usual, make fun of the guys in the Pax in general with some good ol’ Mumble Chatter.