- When: May 03, 2018
- QIC: Cruiser
- The PAX: Snoop Dog, Fresh Prince, Jack Rabbit (R), Haggis, Liquid Plumber, H-Bomb, Locksmith (R), Shots Fired, Pace Car, Stake Out (R), Virgin, Taser, Ken Franks (FNG), Beta, Kool-Aid & YHC Cruiser (RR)
AHHHH> The weather is a changing. 75* with 90% Wetness.
YHC is not a professional. F3 workouts Free and Voluntary #YouAgainstYou > you’re here of your own free will. If you can’t complete an exercise modify as necessary but use good form. Notify the Q or rest of Pax of any serious medical conditions #PushYourselfButDontHurtYourself.
I love me some Tabata, so here we go. Oh, yeah>>> surprise planned for break between Tabata 1 and 2.
The Warm Up
- SSH x 25 IC
- Copperhead Squat x 10 IC
- Abe Vigoda x 10 IC
- LBAC > F&R x 10 IC
- Mosey to the swimming pool, Mr. Tabata is waiting for us
CoP: Or, Tabata #1
- Each Round = 30 seconds on x 20 seconds off
- #1 > The Burpee
- #2 > Bobby Hurley
- #3 > Merkin
- #4 > The Squat > Hold the down at the end for 10 seconds
- 1 minute break between rounds > R&R x4 Rounds
CoP: Or, Tabata #2 > Mosey to the parking lot. During our mosey, Pace Car was at the “6” and he went down. Not sure who was back there with him but suffice to say a little confusion came into play. I turned and called “Man Down” the PAX ran back to him, Snoop called for the phone, I said 911 has been alerted. “This Was a Drill” > Men, we have seconds to make decisions. Know the exact address for the AO you’re working out at. Identify who has the phone, 1 man minimum, every workout. Decide whether to wait for emergency help or to scoop and run to the nearest hospital or emergency trauma center. More drills to come.
Now, back to Tabata #2 > Circle up, count off 1-2 and partner up on the parking lot pipe.
- Each Round = 30 seconds on and 20 seconds off
- #1 > The Skier
- #2 > Hand Slap partner situps
- 1 minute break in between > R&R x 2
Mosey back to the shovel flags *NOTE* Upon return the American Flag was on the ground. It was a bit windy this morning, just sad to return to see Old Glory lying on the ground.
CoP: Or, Tabata #3
- Plank waiting on the “6”
- Left Arm High
- Right Arm High
- Right Leg High
- Left Leg High > On you 6
- American Hammer > 30 seconds, OYO
- Reverse Crunch > 30 seconds, OYO
- Monkey Humpers > 30 seconds, OYO
- Back to Plank > Broga Time
- Pigeon right x 30 seconds
- Piriformis right x 30 seconds
- Pigeon left x 30 seconds
- Piriformis left x 30 seconds
- Pigeon right x 30 seconds
CountORama and NameORama
16 PAX with 1 FNG > Ken Franks now F3-Seaweed> Welcome sir
Tap’s this morning for my sister Sharon, Duggars brother, PaceCar & Shots Fired co-worker Rutherford, Jack Rabbits BIL.
I was approached this morning by Pace Car with an idea, out of concern to see if I was ok with the idea, of running a drill. All good here, and off we go. Point of the drill and my questions to the FNG during the Tabata, “ALWAYS” watching the “6” and the men around you. During GrowRuck Cadre Daniel pointed out, a man doubled over with his hands on his knees is a sign of distress. I asked this morning, your name, where do you work, what is you SS#. He was fine, we can all do that, without drawing attention, just out of concern for our brothers of the gloom. Have a plan, test that plan, be prepared for the unexpected and expect the unexpected. Good work this morning by all.
- Austin Spartan Sprint – All Texas Pax Convergence
- May 20th, 2018 – REVEILLE PEAK RANCH, BURNET TX – More details here.
- *GoRuck Light* Honor the Fallen
- Sunday, May 27th – 1400 > Never Forget. – 4-5 hours, 7-10 miles
- LIGHT = More Smiles, Less Miles & Fun on a team. – Average completion rate is 100%
- More Information > https://www.goruck.com/event-12935
- *F3Kingwood/Atascocita Launch*
- Saturday, June 2nd
- Location Kingwood Town Center Park
- Time 0630 – 0730 Mark your calendars
For those few of you who have not yet signed on – get onto BAND today, either via smartphone app (links here: apple / android), or via the website. This is our new preferred Comz Channel going forward – download it and join the band called “F3 Houston” to get all the info on F3 Houston. Here is where you can learn who are the upcoming Qs, sign up yourself to be the Q, read our Backblasts for each WO, learn details of our next CSAUPs, and as usual, make fun of the guys in the Pax in general with some good ol’ Mumble Chatter.