- QIC: Hammer Time
- The PAX: Clueless, Hayseed, Inferno, O’Fer, Mr. Robot, Tool Bag, Bubbles, Golden Gloves, Sherpa, Saphire, Flipper, Stogie (FNG)
13 PAX posted, 1 FNG, 3 DD’s, Flipper coming in Hot, Stogie (FNG) coming in Hotter
Started warm, muggy, and misting. By the end it was cooler, still muggy, and the misting had stopped
I said it exactly like the template below:
YHC is not a professional. F3 workouts are voluntary and FREE – you are here voluntarily #YouAgainstYou. Modify as needed. Notify the Q or rest of Pax of any serious medical conditions #PushYourselfButDontHurtYourself.
No warm up.
5 Burpees and run and touch your favorite military flag at park entrance
- 33 Arm Circles – Fwd & Rev. IC
- Mosey to Hill
- Partner Hill Work. 33 hand slap merkins, run hill, 33 partner sit ups, run hill, 33 back to back squats, run hill.
- DORA: 100 Air Merkins, 150 V Ups, 200 Squat Jumps (not Bobby Hurley’s….ughh hum Inferno)
- Mosey to Shovel Flags
- 1:4 > 4:40, Peter Parker’s & American Hammer Time’s. Thanks for all the help counting guys…Sike!
- And then we were all toast
CountORama and NameORama
13 Pax, FNG Shardul Purohit (F3 Stogie)
Clueless shared a praise about his friend who was really sick from Mexico visit is starting to show positive signs or recovery.
Mr. Robot requested T&P for his Dad. ??
I pushed myself as hard as possible today and was honored and motivated by everyone’s effort! I didn’t share some outside motivation that I carry because of time, but I will next time.
Inferno threw out the idea of a Communuty Relations Q to monitor SL events, specifically at The Rocket. Fantastic idea! Mr. Robot stepped up and owned it. This will help us get rooted into the community in order to serve our city better. TClaps!
For those few of you who have not yet signed on – get onto BAND today, either via smartphone app (links here: apple / android), or via the website. This is our new preferred Comz Channel going forward – download it and join the band called “F3 Houston” to get all the info on F3 Houston. Here is where you can learn who are the upcoming Qs, sign up yourself to be the Q, read our Backblasts for each WO, learn details of our next CSAUPs, and as usual, make fun of the guys in the Pax in general with some good ol’ Mumble Chatter.
Always an Honor and Priveledge to lead such a fine group of men. Until next time, HT