- When: 4/7/18
- QIC: HUNDO
- The PAX: Popeye, Robinhood, Elvis, Eastbound, KFC, Carberator, Tomahawk, Headlock, Bullseye, Choo-Choo
Balmy and dark with plenty of puddles. Then Houston changed her mind and a cool North wind with sprinkles welcomed us into the end of our WO
YHC is not a professional. F3 workouts are free, you’re here of your own free will #YouAgainstYou. Modify as needed. Notify the Q or rest of Pax of any serious medical conditions #PushYourselfButDontHurtYourself.
- ANNIE – In Cadence (IC) – 10 count
- MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS – OYO – 10 count
- SIDE STRADDLE HOPS – IC – 20 count
- MERKINS – OYO – 10 Count
- GOOFBALL – IC x 20.
- SAN ANTONIO SHUFFLE – YHC measured off distance in the parking lot
- Imperial Walker – IC – 20x
- CROWD PLEASER – Pyramid 1x
- AL GORE for the six and a little mumble chatter about why the Q didn’t choose plank since April’s monthly challenge is squats
- MONKEY HUMPERS – OYO – 10 count
- Count off in 2’s to partner up — BROKEN WHEELBARROW – YHC measured off distance in the parking lot
- BBSU – IC – 10 count (Q calls “UP”)
- Bear Crawl Inch Worm – YHC picked a goal to reach. – 2x
- Happy Jacks – Routine – got some mumble chatter here.
- Slow American Hammers – IC – 10x
- Copperhead Squats – IC – 10count
- Angle Grinder – OYO – 10 count
– more mumble chatter
- Bearpees – Routine – YHC measured off a distance and then YHC announce “rinse and repeat!”
- Starfish Crunch – IC 20x.
- Kingdom Bur-Planks (Hundo Style) – Routine – Circle up, 1 burpee, plankjack, merkin – run around the circle, 2 burpees, plankjack, 2 merkins – plank until all Pax have completed.
– mumble chatter and mention of “revenge WO’s”
- Circle up and PAX choice
CountORama and NameORama
11 Pax – Popeye, Robinhood, Elvis, Eastbound, KFC, Carberator, Tomahawk, Headlock, Bullseye, Choo-Choo & Hundo , 0 FNG
Q’s Dad to get out of his depression and get to F3
Q’s brother Mark who ships out end of April/early May for Africa with Army National Guard
For Popeye as he begins the process to join the National Guard – T-claps & TAPS
For Robinhood to find a job – TAPS
For Ava’s continued healing – TAPS
YHC took us out with a prayer
Mission of F3 – To plant, serve and grow men’s small workout groups, in order to reinvigorate male community leadership. I daily ask myself: How am I helping my community?
Remember to live #IAMTHIRD, #YOUAGAINSTYOU #IRONSHARPENSIRON –
“The glory of God is man fully alive” – St. Irenaeus of Lyons
- Father’s Day WO with M’s and 2.0s – 6.16.18
- Co-Leads are HUNDO and KFC with help/wisdom from Neutron, CAMO, Cruiser and anyone else.
- Tough Mudder on 5.5.18
- A reminder that #TheKingdom WOs begin at 6:30am now in the parking lot of Kingsland Baptist
- April Challenge
- 3,000 squats OYO for the month of April. Keep track on Band. #pushyourselfdonthurtyourself
For those few of you who have not yet signed on – get onto BAND today, either via smartphone app (links here: apple / android), or via the website. This is our new preferred Comz Channel going forward – download it and join the band called “F3 Houston” to get all the info on F3 Houston. Here is where you can learn who are the upcoming Qs, sign up yourself to be the Q, read our Backblasts for each WO, learn details of our next CSAUPs, and as usual, make fun of the guys in the Pax in general with some good ol’ Mumble Chatter.