- When: May 05, 2018
- QIC: Cruiser
- The PAX: Trojan, FNG – Steve Rougeau aka-Yeager (RR) & YHC Cruiser (RR)
65* > 100% humidity and Rain *Embrace the Suck*
YHC is not a professional. F3 workouts free and voluntary, you’re here of your own free will. If you can’t complete an exercise modify as needed. Notify the Q or rest of Pax of any serious medical conditions #PushYourselfButDontHurtYourself.
- SSH x 50 IC
- Grass Grabber x 10 IC
- Imperial Walkers x 10 IC
- LBAC > F&R x 10 IC
CoP: Mosey over to Cruiser’s Coupon Emporium and choose a couple, then let’s Mosey to Bagel Land
- Suicides in the Bagel Land Parking lot to warm up a bit more.
- Run to first pole x 5 Burpees and return
- Run to second pole x 10 Burpees and return
- Run to the third pole x 15 Burpees and return < Ok, we’re warm
- Mosey to Niagra Falls
- Incline Merkins x 10 IC
- Step Ups x 20 > Alternating legs > IC > Mosey back to the shovel flags (Found our FNG)
- Introductions, Disclaimer, Shop at Cruisers Coupon Emporium and let’s Mosey to the “Stairway to Heaven” for some DORA Fun
- At the Stairway DORA x 100 Merkins, 200 LBC’s, 300 Squats
- One PAX exercise (Extra Credit) for doing them with Coupons, other PAX run around the building while finishing on the stairs.
- Mosey back to the Shovel Flags for some “Mary” and Broga
- Plank x Regular, Elbows, Left Hand High, Right Hand High and Regular
- Big Boy Situps x 20 OYO
- Dying Cock Roach x 20 OYO
- Broga > Pigeon and Piriformis stretch both L&R side > And That’s a Wrap
We worked on the PAX practicing “The Count” and discussed all PAX are expected to Lead the Workout at some point. FNG is x-Army and knew the program pretty well. Add to that he was in pretty damn good shape for (RR) > 61 yrs young. *Reminder to All* F3 workouts take place “Rain or Shine” YHC has become quite fond of working out in the rain.
CountORama and NameORama
3 with 1 FNG > Welcome to Steve Rougeau aka F3-Yeager
TAP’s to my sister Sharon with ongoing health issues, Trojan’s aunt battling cancer and Yeager’s brother in arms in the ATF that was shot in the line of duty yesterday in Chicago.
- Austin Spartan Sprint – All Texas Pax Convergence
- May 20th, 2018 – REVEILLE PEAK RANCH, BURNET TX – More details here.
- *GoRuck Light* Honor the Fallen
- Sunday, May 27th – 1400 > Never Forget. – 4-5 hours, 7-10 miles
- LIGHT = More Smiles, Less Miles & Fun on a team. – Average completion rate is 100%
- More Information > https://www.goruck.com/event-12935
- *F3Kingwood/Atascocita Launch*
- Saturday, June 2nd
- Location Kingwood Town Center Park
- Time 0630 – 0730 Mark your calendars
For those few of you who have not yet signed on – get onto BAND today, either via smartphone app (links here: apple / android), or via the website. This is our new preferred Comz Channel going forward – download it and join the band called “F3 Houston” to get all the info on F3 Houston. Here is where you can learn who are the upcoming Qs, sign up yourself to be the Q, read our Backblasts for each WO, learn details of our next CSAUPs, and as usual, make fun of the guys in the Pax in general with some good ol’ Mumble Chatter.