- When: 08/04/2018
- QIC: Trojan
- The PAX: Tib-Fib, Cruiser (RR), Rocky Top, Spicoli (R), Muffy (R), Flounder, Miranda (R), Drydock (R), Capt. Kirk, Left Turn, Tortuga, Trojan (QIC)
12 PAX > 0 FNGs
75* > 94% humidity
YHC is not a professional. F3 workouts are voluntary and FREE – you are here voluntarily #YouAgainstYou. Modify as needed. Notify the Q or rest of Pax of any serious medical conditions #PushYourselfButDontHurtYourself.
- Burpees x10 OYO
Count off 1s and 2s: Double-Applesauce Scout Run to the parking lot behind Niagara Falls
- GAME TIME! Rochamburpees!
- Plank regular, and play Rochambeau with your Battle Buddy: Winner does 1 Merkin, loser does 1 Burpee (R&R for 10 rounds)
Scout Run back to the flags for a Jack-Off
- SSH x 20IC
- Star Jacks x10 IC
- Seal Jacks x10 IC
- Smurf Jacks x10 IC
- Goofballs x20 IC
GAME TIME! Lineup on the sidewalk for Whamo Crab Walks
- Someone throws the frisbee, PAX sprint towards it while it is in the air, once it hits the ground, PAX Crab Walk the until they reach the disk. (R&R x4)
Circle the Flags for Burporama
- Turk N Burp x5 OYO
- Tony Hawk x5 OYO
- Wolverine x5 OYO
- Surfees x5 OYO
- Flying Squirrels x5 OYO
GAME TIME! Gather on the stage for “When Animals Attack”
- 1 PAX start in one corner while the rest gather in the other. On the Q’s call all PAX Bear Crawl and try to avoid being attacked by the “Animal”. Reset each time a PAX is attacked, and R&R until only 1 of the PAX remains unscathed.
Circle the Flags for some Mary
- Wheezy Jeffersons x20 Civy Cadence
- Sweat Angels x20 IC
- Freddy Mercury x20 IC
- Squeaky Bed Rosalita x10IC
- Outlaw x20 Civy Cadence
GAME TIME! Lineup on the sidewalk with your Battle Buddy for Vacuum Cleaners
- P1 holds P2’s feet for wheelbarrows to the flags, P2 does 5 Derkins, then the team reverse wheelbarrows back to the sidewalk. Then alternate positions.
YHC forgot to play “Play it Cool” > PAX were supposed to hold an Al Gore anytime a car passed throughout the whole BD. We’ll make up for it with a mosey to the trees (high knees, butt kickers).
- Find your tree > People’s Chair on the Q’s call > Sit for 20 seconds, rest for 10 > R&R for 3 minutes.
Hit the Stage for some extra BD
- Calf Raises x25 IC
- Incline Merkins x10 IC
- Calf Raises (Pigeon Toe) x25 IC
- Derkins x10 IC
- Calf Raises (Bow Legged) x40 IC (the PAX thought YHC would stop at 25; that extra was EXTRA)
Jailbreak to the Flags for COT
CountORama and NameORama
12 PAX > 0 FNGs Another record at The River!
TAPs for Duggar’s brother and family as he fights his battle with cancer. TAPs for Cruiser’s coworker as he continue to fight his battle as well.
YHC was a Sad Clown. No doubt about it. F3 has changed my life and made me a better person both physically and mentally. It continues to be an honor when I have the opportunity to lead this group of amazing men. I am continually motivated and inspired by my BITG, and enjoy getting to sweat it out with these men multiple times per week. You have each impacted my life in a different way, and you have all strengthened me as a leader. I have acquired traits through this group that impact my life far beyond the BDs. YHC will be DR for the next 2 Saturday’s, but is an HC as always for T/Th.
- *MudGear is finalizing the t-shirts for The River, and we will have our pre-order link soon!*
- *Black Ops Beatdown*
- Saturday, Aug 11th
- Hosted by “The Trinity” More to follow
- *City Ruck Tour – Houston*
- Fri, Sept 14th benefiting “Operation Enduring Warrior”
- More info> https://www.eventbrite.com/e/city-ruck-tour-2018-houston-tx-tickets-44787102429
- *2nd Annual – F3 Houston Anniversary Convergence*
- Saturday, Sept 29th > All AO’s Converge
For those few of you who have not yet signed on – get onto BAND today, either via smartphone app (links here: apple / android), or via the website. This is our new preferred Comz Channel going forward – download it and join the band called “F3 Houston” to get all the info on F3 Houston. Here is where you can learn who are the upcoming Qs, sign up yourself to be the Q, read our Backblasts for each WO, learn details of our next CSAUPs, and as usual, make fun of the guys in the Pax in general with some good ol’ Mumble Chatter.