- When: 06/02/18
- QIC: Camo
- The PAX: KFC, Carburetor, Tomahawk, Headlock, Popeye
A 6-pack of PAX posted at The Kingdom to take their DRP. Other brothers were supporting the Kingwood launch, supporting some DR trips, or supporting a bad #FartSack Habit.
Warm and Wet. 77 degrees, high humidity, low oxygen.
Push but don’t hurt. Modify. Hydrate. Check your brothers. Phone is in Camo’s unlocked truck.
Begin with a nice 1/4 mile Indian Run to the far side of the church.
- Abe Vigoda (Brisket Style) x 10 IC
- Arm-o-Rama: F, R, Seal Claps, Michael Phelps all x 20 IC
- Grass Grabber x 10 IC
- Hill Billy Walker x 15 IC
Mosey around the corner and grab some curb for Around the World Merkins:
- Incline Merkins x 10 IC, rotate
- Left Arm High Merkins x 10 IC, rotate
- Decline Merkins x 10 IC, rotate
- Right Arm High Merkins x 10 IC, Recover!
Quick set of:
- Crucible Merkins x 20 CC
Mosey to Breezeway:
- Angry Chair x 25 IC
- Ranger Merkins x 20 CC
Quick Hydro stop at the trucks. Summer is here: Hydrate!
Mosey to the park, with a quick circle up around a bench for:
- Incline Merkins x 15 CC
And now, introducing a brand new (and questionable) concept: Football Golf. Here’s how it goes down: A PAX takes the football, and chunks it in the direction and distance of his choosing. The PAX then runs to the ball, and the thrower Q’s an exercise of his choice. After, the next PAX repeats, until all PAX have run through. A little Q-school, a little variety pack.
- Camo: Merkins x 20 CC
- Popeye: Decline Merkins x 15 CC
- Carburetor: (Chunks it to the sand box): Crab Walk across, Bear Crawl across. Many moans and groans. Nice and sandy now, to go with the wet!
- Tomahawk: (Chunks it to the benches): Dips x 20
- KFC: Spider Merkins x 10 CC
- Headlock: Lunges x 20 Each Leg
Rinse and Repeat!
- Camo: CDD x 15 IC
- Popeye: ?? (Can’t recall)
- Carburetor: Sprint to the call, Squats x 20 CC
- Tomahawk: 1-min low plank (a minute is a loonnngg time)
- KFC: Mountain Climbers x 25 IC
- Headlock: Burpees x 10 OYO
Nice! Now, one final long throw by YHC for…
- Burpee-Merkin-Broadjump. 2 Burpees, 5 Merkins, Broadjump. Repeat until we make it to the ball. Crowd Pleaser!
At this point Mumble Chatter was completely non-existing. Quick stop at the hose bib for a little Hydro, then back to the benches for:
- Incline Merkins x 15 CC
And finally, stroll to the swings for:
- Swerkins x 12 OYO (Hello Midwife Noises!)
Mosey back to the flags for some cool-down stretching.
Total of 270 Merkins per PAX, for a WO total of 1,620. T’claps guys! YHC and Popeye also knocked out 150 EC pre-WO.
CountORama and NameORama
6 PAX, No FNGs
TAPs for #TheRiver launch. Apologies if I forgot others.
PAX all finished gassed, soaked, and dirty. Call it a success!
- Launch of the Wood Shed, July 14th
- Kemah Black Ops Aug 11th. Hosted by #TheTrinity
- June Merkin Challenge: 100K Merkins by F3 Hou! Anddddd, a) The Kingdom has decided to commit to 50K from our AO alone, with b) a couple guys (YHC and Tater) committing to 10K in the month of June.
For those few of you who have not yet signed on – get onto BAND today, either via smartphone app (links here: apple / android), or via the website. This is our new preferred Comz Channel going forward – download it and join the band called “F3 Houston” to get all the info on F3 Houston. Here is where you can learn who are the upcoming Qs, sign up yourself to be the Q, read our Backblasts for each WO, learn details of our next CSAUPs, and as usual, make fun of the guys in the Pax in general with some good ol’ Mumble Chatter.