- When: Aug 01, 2019
- QIC: Cruiser
- The PAX: Spicoli (R), Radar, OBD, BOI, Reveille (R), DryDock (R), Trojan (H), Joey McIver (FNG) (HHH), Punkin, Miranda (R), Foam, Lawn Boy (R) and YHC Cruiser
78* > Pleasantly warm & Moist
I am not a professionals. F3 workouts are FREE and voluntary – you are here of your own free will #YouAgainstYou. Modify as needed. Notify the Q or rest of Pax of any serious medical conditions #PushYourselfButDontHurtYourself.
Circle up around the flags
- SSH x 25 IC
- Abe Vigoda x 10 IC >
- Tin Soldier x 10 IC
- Copperhead Squat x 10 IC
- Merkin x 10 IC
The Thang > Count off, double applesauce, stay with your battle buddy, let’s Mosey
- August Challenge is Big Boy Sit Ups
- At the Rail of Mary
- BBSU x 25 CC
The Thang > Part II
- Mosey to PLOP, where I was dreaming of sipping Glenlevit with my friend Jim, Scottish Optimism came to mind so >>>>>>>
- Pain Station 1 with your partner > BBSU’s x 1 then Hand Slap Merkins x 1
- Proceed 20 yds to Pain Station 2 for > BBSU x 2 then Hand Slap Merkins x 2
- Continue this process, back and forth until you hit 20 BBSU and 20 Hand Slap Merkins = 210 each > ps- half way point is 14 of each. Depressing isn’t it?
- The Scottish Optimism part comes in when I tell you, at 20 & 20 you now work your way back down to 1 & 1 which = 420 of each > Unfortunately we ran out of time at 20.
The Thang > Part III
- Broga = Yoga for the Bro’s
- Various positions, cool down, stretch. Ahhhhh, Zen moment.
13PAX > 1 FNG> Welcome F3-M.O.A.B.S. or Mother Owns a Bagel Shop > or or > with more F3 comes More Abs. M.O.A.B.S. played football at Sul Ross U in Alpine for a while, came home, now works at Kingwood Bagels. Wants to enlist in the Navy but needs to lose some weight. We can help him with that. He said after the workout this morning, “watching all the old guys, how tough could it be? IT KICKED MY ASS” We all look forward to kicking it some more and preparing this young man for at least 4 years in the Navy.
- To our BOTG > On IR right now are in our prayers.
- My buddy Jim who passed away yesterday
- All those traveling this summer.
- Punkins co-worker that just received a new kidney.
*Thirsty Thursday* Aug, 22nd at Tin Roof BBQ 5pm til https://www.tinroofbbqtexas.com/ Across the damn bridge Spicoli
18918 Town Center Blvd. Humble, TX 77346
Travis Manion Foundation, 9/11 Heroes Run/Ruck. Sept 7th, 8:00am The 9/11 Heroes Run 5k welcomes runners, ruckers, and walkers of all levels and of all ages. It is the perfect opportunity for your community to personally come out and thank your local veterans, their families, and first responders in an annual, fun, and family-friendly environment! This is a Family Affair, wives, kids etc. F3Houston has a Rucking Team already started, please join us. More Information > https://www.travismanion.org/community-engagement/911-heroes-run/2019-houston-tx/
*CONVERGENCE* F3Houston – 3rd Anniversary > Saturday, September 28th > ALL AO’s are CLOSED. Location & Timing TBD
For those few of you who have not yet signed on – get onto BAND today, either via smartphone app (links here: apple / android), or via the website. This is our new preferred Comz Channel going forward – download it and join the band called “F3 Houston” to get all the info on F3 Houston. Here is where you can learn who are the upcoming Qs, sign up yourself to be the Q, read our Backblasts for each WO, learn details of our next CSAUPs, and as usual, make fun of the guys in the Pax in general with some good ol’ Mumble Chatter. Don’t forget about Twitter > It’s what F3Nation and many of the AO’s around the country use to stay in touch with what’s happening. Look for all the AO’s in @f3Houston @f3LeagueCity @f3Katy @f3Sugarland & @f3Kingwood
Honored to lead> Cruiser