- When: 10-21-17
- QIC: Smokey Da Bear
- The PAX: Cross Walk, CobraCon, TP, Smokey Da Bear (QIC)
4 PAX posted at The Trinity for a old fashion core BD that was full of surprises
Muggy! Where did the cool air go!
[SAMPLE:] YHC is not a professional. F3 workouts are voluntary and FREE – you are here voluntarily #YouAgainstYou. Modify as needed. Notify the Q or rest of Pax of any serious medical conditions #PushYourselfButDontHurtYourself.
- ABE Vigoda x 12 IC
- Grass Grabbers x 12 IC
- Burpee x 10 OYO
- Squat x 20 IC
- SSH x 50 IC
- Burpee x 5 OYO
Mosey to Paring lot where we dis laps Monkey see monkey do consisting of Forward, High knees, Butt Kickers, Carioca both sides and one sprint. After fisished mosey to soccer field
The Pax partnered up for a Dora consisting of
- Merkin Jacks x 100
- BBSU x 200
- Imperial Walkers x 300
- Side Squats with Mini resistance Bands x 400 (Don’t Knock it till you try it.)
While partner 1 is doing the Dora, Partner 2 is doing suicides
- Station 1 – run backwards to station do 1 burpee, return
- station 2 – Sprint to station 2, do 2 buprees, return
- Station 3 – Sprint to station 3, do 3 buprees, return, and yes there was some modifying going on…….
After this, we moseyed over to the COT to finish up with some Mary’s without stopping consisting of
- Weezy Jefferson – on my count, Reverse Crunch, Flutter Kicks
And the PAX thought we were done!!! But we had to finish with the Famous O Mary led by CROSS WALK which was a real crowd pleaser.
CountORama and NameORama
I enjoyed pushing and leading this group of men this morning, It is amazing to see this core group to see where we are at today compared to first part of August when we first attended the Trinity. I thoroughly enjoy the bond, accountability, friendship, and look forward to continuing growing as a person, friend, father, and husband. This has been a great experience and cant wait to lead this group again.
Upcoming Area of Operations (AOs):
- TTT this week, Happy Hour this Thursday Oct-19th
- JackRabbit has us hooked up at ALABAMA ICE HOUSE
- After working hours at 1919 W Alabama St – 77098
- Austin – Oct 28th
- Launch in the AM / Capital Ruck Tour in the PM
- Contact Duggar ([email protected]) with EH contact details – it’s coming up quick!!
- Reach out to Locksmith for lodging details.
Start EH’ing your friends and family for these upcoming AOs!!
Get with the above AO-Qs if you are available to help support these AOs.
For those few of you who have not yet signed on – get onto BAND today, either via smartphone app (links here: apple / android), or via the website. This is our new preferred Comz Channel going forward – download it and join the band called “F3 Houston” to get all the info on F3 Houston. Here is where you can learn who are the upcoming Qs, sign up yourself to be the Q, read our Backblasts for each WO, learn details of our next CSAUPs, and as usual, make fun of the guys in the Pax in general with some good ol’ Mumble Chatter.