- When: July 26, 2018
- QIC: Cruiser
- The PAX: Trojan, Muffy (R), DryDock (R), FNG PeeWee, FNG Scooter & YHC Cruiser (RR)
76* > 85% humidity
YHC is not a professional. F3 workouts are FREE – you are here voluntarily #YouAgainstYou. If you can’t complete an exercise modify as needed. Notify the Q or rest of PAX of any serious medical conditions #PushYourselfButDontHurtYourself.
The Warm Up
- SSH x 25 IC
- Abe Vigoda x 10 IC
- Copper Head Squat x 10 IC
- Grass Grabber x 10 IC
CoP: Part I > Informed the PAX that we’d be doing a High Intensity Interval Training routine this morning. Designed to get the heart rate up, maximum sweat, maximum mumble chatter. Each exercise done x 3. Push yourself but don’t hurt yourself. If you feel lightheaded STOP immediately.
- Big Boy Situps > 20 seconds on 20 seconds off
- Split Lunges > 20 second on 20 seconds off
- Reverse Crunch > 20 seconds on 20 seconds off
- Bobby Hurley > 20 seconds on 20 seconds off
CoP: Part II > Mosey to the Courtyard for some more fun
- BBSU’s x 20 secs on 20 secs off x 3
- Calf – A – Rama x 10 IC > Regular, heels out, heels in and single leg
- Grape Stompers x 20 secs on 20 secs off x 3
- Skiers x 20 secs on 20 secs off x3
CoP: Part III > Mosey back to the shovel flags
- Oblique Crunch x 10 IC each side
- Various Plank positions
- Pigeon Stretch
- Piriformis Stretch
CountORama and NameORama
6 PAX > with 2 FNG’s > Welcome Garret Turner aka F3-Scooter & Chris Ellis aka F3-PeeWee
TAPs went out this morning for the 2 young ladies that passed away in an awful car accident in Atascocita Tue night and for their families. Also TAP’s for young man that survived the accident but forever changed his life by driving drunk. TAP’s for my co-worker battling cancer.
We discussed the core principles of F3, the “6” and the importance of putting ourselves F-3rd. We also discussed at length the sad story of the kids that made bad decisions Tuesday night. Hug your kids daily, remind them NEVER drink and drive, NEVER get in a car with someone that’s been drinking. In the blink of an eye lives are forever changed.
- *Black Ops Beatdown*
- Saturday, Aug 11th
- Hosted by “The Trinity” More to follow
- *City Ruck Tour – Houston*
- Fri, Sept 14th benefiting “Operation Enduring Warrior”
- More info> https://www.eventbrite.com/e/city-ruck-tour-2018-houston-tx-tickets-44787102429
- *2nd Annual – F3 Houston Anniversary Convergence*
- Saturday, Sept 29th > All AO’s Converge
For those few of you who have not yet signed on – get onto BAND today, either via smartphone app (links here: apple / android), or via the website. This is our new preferred Comz Channel going forward – download it and join the band called “F3 Houston” to get all the info on F3 Houston. Here is where you can learn who are the upcoming Qs, sign up yourself to be the Q, read our Backblasts for each WO, learn details of our next CSAUPs, and as usual, make fun of the guys in the Pax in general with some good ol’ Mumble Chatter. Also @F3Nation – @F3Houston – @F3Sugarland – @F3Katy @F3Kingwood Comz Channel on Twitter. There you’ll also find out about all the other AO’s around the country.