- When: 07/21/2018
- QIC: Trojan
- The PAX: Tib-Fib, Cruiser (RR), Rocky Top (SH), Spicoli (R), Flounder (FNG), Trojan (QIC)
6 PAX > 1 FNG posted for a walk through Death Valley
75* > 94% humidity
YHC is not a professional. F3 workouts are voluntary and FREE – you are here voluntarily #YouAgainstYou. Modify as needed. Notify the Q or rest of Pax of any serious medical conditions #PushYourselfButDontHurtYourself.
Circle the flags!
- SSH x30IC
- Abe Vigota x10IC
- The Merkin x10IC
Mosey to my truck and collect your prize: COUPONS!!! Mosey to Death Valley (butt kickers, high knees, SSR, SSL, Back-Peddle [foreshadowing perhaps?]) with 25 BBSUs OYO at the half-way point. Once to Death Valley, count off 1s and 2s.
- P1 – Burpees while P2 mosey’s down into Death Valley for 10 Aussie Pull-Ups then back-peddle up. Alternate until 100 Burpees, cumulative.
- P1 – Double-arm Curls with your coupons while P2 mosey’s down into Death Valley for 10 Incline Merkins then back-peddle up. Alternate until 300 Curls, cumulative.
Mosey back to the flags for some Mary and COT
- LBC x25IC
- American Hammer x25IC
- LBAC F/R x10IC
- BBAC F/R x10IC
CountORama and NameORama
6 PAX > 1 FNGs
TAPs for Cruiser’s recovery from shoulder surgery and his colleague and friend who has recently been diagnosed with cancer. TAPs for Shots Fired! and his M as they prepare to welcome in a new 2.0.
The fun meter has been calibrated and stayed on max. Excited to see new leaders step up in the group starting with Muffy and his VQ on Tuesday. Continue the EH, men; this group can grow fast.
- *Black Ops Beatdown*
- Saturday, Aug 11th
- Hosted by “The Trinity” More to follow
- *City Ruck Tour – Houston*
- Fri, Sept 14th benefiting “Operation Enduring Warrior”
- More info> https://www.eventbrite.com/e/city-ruck-tour-2018-houston-tx-tickets-44787102429
- *2nd Annual – F3 Houston Anniversary Convergence*
- Saturday, Sept 29th > All AO’s Converge
For those few of you who have not yet signed on – get onto BAND today, either via smartphone app (links here: apple / android), or via the website. This is our new preferred Comz Channel going forward – download it and join the band called “F3 Houston” to get all the info on F3 Houston. Here is where you can learn who are the upcoming Qs, sign up yourself to be the Q, read our Backblasts for each WO, learn details of our next CSAUPs, and as usual, make fun of the guys in the Pax in general with some good ol’ Mumble Chatter.