- When: 10/1/2017
- QIC: Kings Point
- The PAX: Duggar, Cruiser, Buble, HookUp, Weedwacker, Whiskey, Gemini, Leprechaun, DB, Inferno, Daredevil, Britney, Kings Point
13 PAX, no FNGs, posted to The General for Kings Point’s VQ.
Houston’s first cool dry morning of the Fall, 64 degrees with 55% humidity and clear skys.
YHC is not a professional and doesn’t write long BBs. F3 workouts are voluntary and FREE – you are here voluntarily #YouAgainstYou. Modify as needed. Notify the Q or rest of Pax of any serious medical conditions #PushYourselfButDontHurtYourself.
- Copper head squats x 21 IC
- Reverse lunges x 21 IC
- Tin soldiers x 21 IC
- SSH x 21 IC
- LBAC x 21 IC
- Reverse LBAC x 21 IC
- Merkins (slow count) x 5 IC
- Running PAX ran the block around Pershing
- Non-running PAX did alternating Turkish Getups till we returned
- Angry Al-Gore x 21 IC
- PAX paired off in 2’s for next exercise
- P1 ran half the parking lot and returned while…
- P2 completed LT Dangers (Lunge, lunge, squat, Merkin) until P1 returned
- 100 LT Dangers total per group, modified to LT Dans toward the end
- Sally Merkin Challenge to the Moby song “Flower”
- 3m 30s – Only 30 reps
Mosey back to the shovel flags for…
- LBCs x 30 IC
- Freddie mercury x 20 OYO
- Reverse crunches x 20 OYO
- American Hammer x 21 IC
- Side plank R x 10 OYO
- Side plank L x 10 OYO
- LBCs x 30 IC
CountORama and NameORama
- 13 PAX, no FNGs. Good work by everyone today.
- TAPs to Inferno, who is starting a new job this week. Continued TAPs for KFC, and his daughter Ava, as well as Cruiser and his family.
- YHC took us out by thanking God for the group and asking for strength and guidance for the week and for everyone individually.
Really enjoy working out with everyone and was honored to VQ this morning. Believe it was a quality full body workout with a good focus on the legs and chest. Modifying the LT Dangers to LT Dans was welcomed by the PAX; probably a good idea to give some room for the Sally challenge.
I love seeing the support and camaraderie that is in the group and how everyone supports and strengthens each other. Will look forward to the continued success of F3 in Houston and the change that it will bring to so many men.
Thirsty Third Thursday
- October 19th – Happy Hour (17:30 – whenever)
- West Alabama Ice House (1919 W Alabama St)
Upcoming Area of Operations (AOs):
- Continue checking on the Q calendar
- Austin – Oct 28th
- Launch in the AM / Capital Ruck Tour in the PM
Start EH’ing your friends and family for these upcoming AOs!!
Get with the above AO-Qs if you are available to help support these AOs.
For those few of you who have not yet signed on – get onto BAND today, either via smartphone app (links here: apple / android), or via the website. This is our new preferred Comz Channel going forward – download it and join the band called “F3 Houston” to get all the info on F3 Houston. Here is where you can learn who are the upcoming Qs, sign up yourself to be the Q, read our Backblasts for each WO, learn details of our next CSAUPs, and as usual, make fun of the guys in the Pax in general with some good ol’ Mumble Chatter.