- When: Tuesday May 22, 2018
- QIC: JR Ewing
- The PAX: Camo, KFC, IPA, Mufasa (comin’ in hot!), SpaceBalls!, Tater, Bullseye, JR Ewing
Eight mighty sweaty Pax and zero FNGs braved the humidity and stretched our minds, bodies, and souls.
Huuuumid. Getting warmer.
Yoda Style disclaimer:
- Professional, I am not one.
- Volunteer, you are one.
- Risk, there is. Assume the risk, you do.
- Modify, if you need to. #PushYourselfButDon’tHurtYourself
CoP 1 Warmup
Mosey prodigal run style through the parking lot, high knees, butt kickers, karaoke right, karaoke left. Circled the wagons around Mufasa’s car until he joined us! Moseyed to the SF.
- Burpee x1 IC
- Hill Billy Walker x10 IC
- Burpee x2 IC
- Grass Grabbers x12 IC
- Burpee x3 IC
- Copperhead Squats x10 IC
- Burpee x4 IC
CoP 2 Benches, we don’t need no stikin’ benches
Mosey to the benches, divide into A-team and B-team. A-team mounts the benches, while B-team planks:
- Step-ups x20 OYO
- flap jack A-Team and B-team
- Dips x20 OYO
- flap jack
Mosey through the east outside hall, with ceiling touches #WhatMenCan’tJump
CoP 3 This is your Tree, there are many like it, but this one is yours.
Mosey to the southeast parking lot, the one with all the trees. Spread the Pax out among the trees.
- B – Burpees x5 oyo
- L – Lunges x10 oyo
- I – Imperial Walkers x15 oyo
- M – Merkins x20 oyo
- P – Plank Jacks x25 oyo
- S – Squats x30 oyo
- Run clockwise to the next tree after each exercise.
- Rinse and Repeat – should end up near your first tree!
CoP – Walk the Line
Mosey to the next parking lot to the west.
- Line up on the line
- Squat x1 oyo at first line
- Carolina Dry Dock x1 oyo at second line
- Squat x2 oyo at third line
- CDD x8 oyo at next to last line
- Squat x8 oyo at last line
Circle up for stretches.
- Stretch with feet together, push nose to toes x10 ic
- left hurdler stretch x10 ic
- right hurdler x10 ic
- Broga x10 ic
- left back stretch x10 ic
- right back stretch x10 ic
- Freddy Mercury x10 ic
CoP Hall of Fame
Mosey to the middle hallway.
- Peoples Chair x10 ic
- Angry Chair x10 ic
- Dirty Hookup x10 oyo
Mosey to the Fire Lane, spread out.
- Inclined merkins x5 oyo
- Left hand high merkins x5 oyo
- Declined merkins x5 oyo
- Right hand high merkins x5 oyo
Mosey to the cars.
- monkey humpers x10 ic
Jail break to the SF.
- right leg only flutter kicks x10 ic
- left leg only flutter kicks x6 ic
- lbc x10
CountORama and NameORama
Mighty 8! Missing some regulars!
- KFC shared thanks for his M being safe even though she was in a car accident.
Never ask SpaceBalls for a ten count and “make it interesting”.
BLIMPS is a good exercise, because the circuit allows each Pax to pick their own pace. This pushes the entire range of fitness in the Pax; from bat-flippers like Tater to sad clowns like me. If you are a new Q, keep in mind BLIMPS!
Camo called out black ops beach workout at Kemah Boardwalk for August 3.
SpaceBalls is leading the Third F Bible Study this Friday the 25th at the La Centerra Starbucks. YHC wishes he could attend, but I’ll have in-laws in town for my son’s high school graduation. #ThirdMonkey
*NEW AO COMING JUNE 2nd – Humble/Kingwood/Atascocita area !! AO Launch*
The Kingdom WILL have a workout on June 2. We will also clown car to Atascocita. Don’t worry it’s just south of Oklahoma. Camo will call your wife to get you a kitchen pass.
For those few of you who have not yet signed on – get onto BAND today, either via smartphone app (links here: apple / android), or via the website. This is our new preferred Comz Channel going forward – download it and join the band called “F3 Houston” to get all the info on F3 Houston. Here is where you can learn who are the upcoming Qs, sign up yourself to be the Q, read our Backblasts for each WO, learn details of our next CSAUPs, and as usual, make fun of the guys in the Pax in general with some good ol’ Mumble Chatter.
Thanks for the opportunity to lead in the gloom, brothers!